What's new

2ml samples hiccup

Colonelboom

Vendor
Hi guys, I seem to have overlooked an important part of packaging with my 2ml sample vials I had planned to get up on the site this coming week in that while the cryo tubes I had purchased were actually pretty perfect they do not have childproof caps and I am awaiting confirmation of the implications of this - with them being single dose containers and all.

For now it looks as though I am having to wait for a new batch of containers from the land of rice which are less perfect but meet the requirements for sale.

shame though - they looked awesome

samples.jpg

In the meantime you can pm me directly if you want to try a few flavours before you buy full bottles, with your chosen brand, flavour and strength from products we have in stock - include your paypal email address to send the request to, if we do not have that strength available we will get back to you with a suggestion before we proceed. - Please bear in mind this is a trial at the moment and we are picking this up as we go in order to offer a quick and cheap way for people to try new liquids they otherwise wouldn't choose.

These are planned to be priced at £1.75 for each 2ml vial + p&p of £1.30 unregistered mail* (£2.65 registered) and the box will be able to hold quite a few of these so you could have up to 40. I have a few liquids already decanted into containers and labelled up ready so those placing orders for other products on the site or marketplace will get a sample bunged in the box where possible until this current stock is used up.

*unregistered mail is at your own risk, PlumeBlu cannot chase, replace or refund lost or delayed parcels on this service - for peace of mind you can select the recorded option.

You can put them in larger CHIP compliant containers and send them out that way, but it costs more :(

You can put them in larger CHIP compliant containers and send them out that way, but it costs more :(

Unfortunately that just bumps up the cost again and prices the whole experiment out or reality. I am just awaiting a PI being sent to order in 1000 2ml childproof sample bottles from China as a replacement. The whole thing is a big hassle but once I have it figured and setup should be fairly simple to keep running and just adds a different level of service so I hope it takes off - if not then at least I didn't spend thousands :)

That's a pity. Is it a legal thing, or just industry good practice at present? (if the latter, clearly indicating it at the point of purchase might suffice as an appropriate safety measure).

Alternatively, could you use them for zero nic samples? (for flavour testing), as there's nothing undrinkable about the other ingredients.

That's a pity. Is it a legal thing, or just industry good practice at present? (if the latter, clearly indicating it at the point of purchase might suffice as an appropriate safety measure).

Alternatively, could you use them for zero nic samples? (for flavour testing), as there's nothing undrinkable about the other ingredients.

I had thought about the zero nic implications Fleabag and should I ever get asked for that strength (more than the stock I have on the shelf doing nothing) I could easily use the vials for that - as you say there is nothing toxic in those so do not fall under the CHIP guideline. I don't mind selling these off site to members who contact me as at least I can vet who is buying them but from a personal standpoint (regardless of legal) I wouldn't want the responsibility of having easy to open vials flying about where kids might be.

These vials are incredibly good though, nice big threads, easy open, fastens down tightly - they fit the bill perfectly apart from the childproof lids :(

Like I said, I will sell these at the moment via PM only until the correct packaging comes in :D

Back
Top Bottom