Innokin
What's new

Review Rai Vapes Launcher V2 clone from FastTech

I've already ordered mine, shipping on the 1st...
Looks like we have a race on our hands boys!
This+30 amp batteries+Igo W3...
I'm going to end up on fire. I know it.

Premier Ecigs

You'll break it before you have time to wick a coil :D

You'll break it before you have time to wick a coil :D

Cheeky bugger! :P
Naah, I've bought an underseat bag for my bike to keep some ecig bits in for when I'm cycling, and have also sewn up the bloody overall 'pocket' which is actually a hole...
Whoever thought of that, needs shooting, between the eyes... With a big fuck off .50 cal

Vape Green
Two days solid, it and the Fatty haven't left my hand.

I'm getting another one of these fo sho.
danfoshizzle - where's my entertaining video review? :D

my one has been shipped now just the waiting bit ......................................:stinker:

Elux
my one has been shipped now just the waiting bit ......................................:stinker:

Well, now I'm p*ssed off, mine hasn't... Still not expecting it to be shipped till tomorrow.
My first FT Order and I'm angry before it's even left FT >.<

i am not counting chickens,i have been ordering stuff from china for to long (phones normally)
under 4 weeks and i am happy, my last order was from Vaporbreak and was 14 days from shipping to my door,so i might have used up all my luck :6:

AcmeFog

Your on Rags, mine was shipped on the 28th :dance:BTW I love yer new hair style M8 :2thumbsup:

Your on Rags, mine was shipped on the 28th :dance:BTW I love yer new hair style M8 :2thumbsup:

Fuck saaaaaaaake
I ordered mine on the 28th I believe, WHY IS IT NOT SHIPPING!?
I think it may be due to one of the ruddy drip tips I put in, but they all said 01/03/14

Wait, does that mean I wont be getting it shipped until the 3rd month, or the 3rd day!?

Vape Superstore
Fuck saaaaaaaake
I ordered mine on the 28th I believe, WHY IS IT NOT SHIPPING!?
I think it may be due to one of the ruddy drip tips I put in, but they all said 01/03/14

Wait, does that mean I wont be getting it shipped until the 3rd month, or the 3rd day!?

You will go in for these little extras, they will wait untill they have got your whole order together before they ship!
we might have ours before yours ships :54:

Back
Top Bottom