Innokin
What's new

Nicorette Quickmist

Smoore
not that good
Acesulfame potassium, which is also known as acesulfame K, used to be used in soft drinks, when I worked for Wells.
What they won't tell you.
Acesulfame-K is a potassium salt containing methylene chloride, a known carcinogen.

- - - Updated - - -
gets me when it does that.

Vape Green
Also apparently alcohol (which some flavourings in e cigarettes contain too) is not safe to be inhaled

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Innokin
that quick mist is just an instantaneous case of the hiccups that lasts about 45 minutes! my mate dared me to squirt it up my nose and it burned like fuck and took all the skin off the inside, so coming from someone who has inhaled both e liquid and quick mist... stick to your e-cig.

that quick mist is just an instantaneous case of the hiccups that lasts about 45 minutes! my mate dared me to squirt it up my nose and it burned like fuck and took all the skin off the inside, so coming from someone who has inhaled both e liquid and quick mist... stick to your e-cig.

Isn't quickmist the one that contains hydrochloric acid, if it is, that might explain why it took the skin off your nostrils.

PS. sorry just read OP, yes it is.

AcmeFog
My local pharmacy gave me both patches and a quick mist. Both went straight in the bin, patches wouldn't stick to me and the quick mist was like the first time I smoked - felt sick, dizzy and light headed.
Don't know what chemical nonsense they put in them but there not for me

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Quickmist is very effective....... it seems to work by burning the **** out of your throat so that the very thought of a cigarette causes pain. Anyway, that's how it worked for me for at least an hour.

Elux
Ewwww!

Have tried a few traditional methods - and this stuff is rank. I dislike most of the nicorette stuff tbh. The patches dont work at all, the spray tastes horrible , the inhalers give me a sore throat etc. could go on and on. Only way is the vape :nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom