What's new

Review hcigar hammer review

My hammer definitely needs something with less resistance - I've coiled my igo-s and mini PT2 at 1.7 Ohms, it's just that the iClear is chunkier and suits the hammer better. I'm considering either the Kaifun 3.1 or Taifun GT on vapegeek at the mo - is the Kaifun really £10 better or is it a popularity thing?

I prefer the look of the taifun tbh..
anyone tried one on the hammer?

yup looks sweet

a3e3aram.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the look of the taifun tbh..
anyone tried one on the hammer?

Me too, think I will go for the Taifun, it's a little cheaper than the Kayfun on vapegeek, which may tempt me into ordering another mech with it lol

[edit] btw, I've now put my igo-s with 1.7 coil on, and I'm just loving the hammer even more with some mocca - think I'll do a lower resistance coil later, maybe my first micro :)

Last edited:
The Steam Turbine clone from myepack looks great on the Hammer, coiled at 1.4ohm with SS mesh and voodoo wool from stealthvape :)

OH is vaping constantly on this since Xmas day :D

Hammer steam (1024x563).jpg

how is the voodoo wool?

looks a nice set up :)

also on the spring pressure in the switch i put my astro spring in there and its much better now, quite a bit firmer :)

the jester the voodoo wool has been brilliant, got it in my igo-w and as a topper on a few tanks and the flavour difference is fantastic, even the OH has noticed a difference, which is saying a lot :D

Swapped out the spring for another stiffer spring in my 'bits & pieces' box, works perfectly for him ;)

I went super cheap-skate on my hammer spring, I just stretched it out a little and now it's great :)

Back
Top Bottom