What's new

Nicorette Quickmist

Doofry

Achiever
I have a mate that decided he would go down the 'traditional' NRT route, he spouted off rather vehemently about how dangerous ecigs are.
He opted for the quickmist route and lasted half a day, sayiig it was the worst thing he had ever tasted!
Before he through it out, i asked to look at the packaging and here are the ingredients:

Propylene glycol
Anhydrous ethanol
Trometamol
Poloxamer 407
Glycerol
Sodium hydrogen carbonate
Levomenthol
Mint flavour
Cooling flavour
Sucralose
Acesulfame potassium
Hydrochloric acid
Purified water

I am no scientist, but, some of those ingredients are rather disturbing!
I have since explained (in depth) about what is in ecigs and he has decided to try it.
But hey MHRA have 'certified' this shit above as safe and also is an 'effective' NRT.....

Funnily enough, i couldn't see it on the ingredient part of the package?!
I was too amazed at all the other shite on the package.
But from the description you are supposed to get 1mg nic on each spray?

It's probably safer to spray a bit of air freshener on your tonsils. And it'll probably do more for the cravings too.

Propylene glycol - We should all know what this is ;)

Anhydrous ethanol - Pure Grain alcohol... I dont have this in my e-liquid

Trometamol - There are a few versions of this out there, most of them are related to Pain Medications, eye drops, anti inflammatory medications... I dont have this in my e-liquid.

Poloxamer 407 - widely used in cosmetics for dissolving oily ingredients in water I dont use this in my e-liquids

Glycerol - We should all know what this is too ;)

Sodium hydrogen carbonate - used in effervescent drinks and in baking powders and as an antacid WTF is this in there for? Deffo not in our e-liquid.

Levomenthol - Levomenthol has mild local anaesthetic, cooling and decongestant WTF? NOT in my e-liquid.

Mint flavour
Cooling flavour
Sucralose - Sweetener

Acesulfame potassium - This is a sweetener which the FDA isnt even sure is safe to eat and has been linked to carcinogenic properties... NOT in my e-liquid

Hydrochloric acid - a clear, colorless, highly pungent solution of hydrogen chloride (HCl) in water. It is a highly corrosive, strong mineral acid with many industrial uses. Hydrochloric acid is found naturally in gastric acid. NOT IN MY E-LIQUID.

Purified water

And this shit is medically approved? WTF MAN!

Ah thanks for the breakdown KMS, it is all approved so no need to worry!
(sarcasm)!
We know what we are using in our juices, and ok, there may be some issues long term but i could not imagine half those nicorette ingredients being so good even in small 'regulated' doses?!?

Big Pharma need to rethink their strategies before trying to beat us down!

Ah thanks for the breakdown KMS, it is all approved so no need to worry!
(sarcasm)!
We know what we are using in our juices, and ok, there may be some issues long term but i could not imagine half those nicorette ingredients being so good even in small 'regulated' doses?!?

Big Pharma need to rethink their strategies before trying to beat us down!

Im sure most of them are "OK" which means they wont be the death of us... but for a medically approved NRT to have more ingredients (and unnecessary ones IMO) than the e-liquids we make in our own homes or in chinese factories to have more clout than ecigs... its so obvious where the dots connect. To over regulate ecigs is a direct contradiction to any public health representative of any government.

Are we ready to pool our money together to buy an island and make our OWN country yet?

I am! I don't know about pooling any money together but I'm ready to abandon my debts. :D

Back
Top Bottom