What's new

Vaping reduces oxygen levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your oxygen absorption levels when you were smoking were most likely a heck of a lot worse than now ;)

I still snicker a bit when people worry about what were doing now with 5 human approve use chemicals...but didnt really second guess the 4,000 in cigs.

sorry for my ignorance 5? i can only think of pg,vg,nic,and flavours

- - - Updated - - -

And your oxygen absorption levels when you were smoking were most likely a heck of a lot worse than now ;)

I still snicker a bit when people worry about what were doing now with 5 human approve use chemicals...but didnt really second guess the 4,000 in cigs.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah colourings

Anecdata, here, but my husband tells me that since I've started vaping I don't snore as much and also he can't use my cough as echo-location when we're separated in public spaces.

Anecdata, here, but my husband tells me that since I've started vaping I don't snore as much and also he can't use my cough as echo-location when we're separated in public spaces.

Good stuff

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hehe, this reminded me of something similar. My friend uses my vocal tics to find me in shops when we are separated. :)

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah colourings

Most vendors in the UK don't use colourings. Many in the US are banned here in the UK so adding food colouring here in the UK isn't as popular as in the US. I try not to vape things with colouring added.

But yes... You have
PG
VG
Nicotine
Flavours (as many as youd like)
Ethyl Maltol
Stevia
Malic Acid
Vodka
Water
Sweeteners

Those are the basics, give and take depending on who makes what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom