What's new

Voodoowool

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Seems a name as good as any other.

This is the wick we've been waiting for. Currently only available in 4mm, yes 4mm and that's inner diameter as with other braided wicks.

I'd ordered 3mm so you can imagine my surprise as the FEDEX guy struggled to my doorstep with the box with over a kilometre of the stuff. I can only thank my lucky stars I'm the boss and this isn't a group buy or there would be hell to pay.

The 4mm does fray a little more than the 3mm but still substantially less than other wicks. You can roll it into a tube it's really quite different.

I've managed to finally get the supplier to admit the factory made a mistake and will have 3mm in about a month or so.

Here's a picture of a piece of 3mm I've been using for a month, running under a tap and dry burning every 4-5 days. Notice you can actually see the eliquid and the bubble of air inside the wick. Awesome no? :)

voodoowick.jpg

The 3mm was perfect for going over mesh in a genesis atty but you'll have to make do with the 4mm till the elves at the factory make the right stuff this time.

http://www.stealthvape.co.uk/stealthvapes-voodoowool-braided-silica

Is that still the same bit ? Your gonna do yourself out of business the way you can revive this stuff

An inch of voodoo wick and nip of wire and sorted for a couple of months lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
Is that still the same bit ? Your gonna do yourself out of business the way you can revive this stuff

And inch of voodoo wick and nip of wire and sorted for a couple of months lol

Yeah same bit, although I've just build an AGI in drip mode with some.

Here's a few tips.

#1 use an allen key through the wick and roll the wick tighter like you would a piece of mesh and wrap the wire round with the allen key still inside there.

voodoowool-on-agi.jpg

#2, keep the allen key in there while you wind the wire onto the posts and you'll end up with a nice straight wick when you're done

voodoowool-on-agi-2.jpg

#3, bend enough of the wick round so the last 1cm or so of wick is touching the bottom of the well.

voodoowool-on-agi-3.jpg

#4, Stand back in awe as your voodoo wick keeps feeding that coil

voodoowool-on-agi-4.jpg

Fat and juicy wick, it looks like marmalade lol

fat and juicy.jpg

Last edited:
You air bubble is bigger than mine :(

Attachments

• 1387568254693.jpg
    1387568254693.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 119