What's new

Cutting vg with vodka

breakbystealth

Postman
Ok people my brain is melting after reading so much. How much vodka to vg and what brands of vodka are best please guys.

Never done it but i read up on it once and if i remember rightly it was 5 to 10 %,how come your using vodka,you after more throat hit?

I recently made up a lime mix with 10% vodka in it, just your regular Smirnoff red label, and it did give it an extra pizazz. Go for between 5-10%, as previously mentioned.

I find my liquids very thick so read to cut the vg as this will thin out the finished juice! Sounds like a plan, i like mixing since i started last week and i like vodka. Im finding combining vaping and drinking works on many levels. I sip my kraken rum while vaping juices from the top man MrKraken while cutting my vg with vodka. works for me :)

Im finding its still a little on the thick side to be fair. I thought the vodka was to thin down the vg? can someone confirm this....

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the difference between using sterile water and vodka??

Im finding its still a little on the thick side to be fair. I thought the vodka was to thin down the vg? can someone confirm this....

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the difference between using sterile water and vodka??
Diluting with vodka will give you more throat hit,i think thats why ppl do it,but distilled water will work fine.

Hi breakbystealth

I'm pretty new to Vaping so certainly no expert but I've had a lot of success DIY mixing with Alcohol based food flavorings available at supermarkets.
For example ... right now I'm vaping one cut with Lemon extract by STAR KAY WHITE 83% alcohol volume!!!!!

It's also great for freshening a stale tank when poured in neat over existing juice as it cleans up all that gunk on ya wicks

Hope its helpful

Back
Top Bottom