What's new

POTV Snuff club

Vern

Achiever
Right then, we know the patches are rubbish, we know hiding the ciggies just turns us into hide-n-seek champions, and we know ecigs are working ok for us.

But did any of you try snuff as a way to quit cigs, before our beloved ecigs came to fame?

Of course I did:-) Did you know
1) it is tobacco, and in this country, untaxed?
2) its way way less harmful that smoking
3) It also comes in flavours?
4) a small box of about £1 worth can last a month or so

If you have tried it, or are curious, jump in and lets hear it

P.S. not good for nose boogers.

I tried my dad's years ago when he went through a snuff phase. It nearly blew my head off :) so then we got my cousin to try it, and she nearly exploded (not literally, but she did go bright red and swore...a lot ). It is not the most ladylike habit, but dad used to use it when he wanted to cut down the Rollie's or when he couldn't smoke. Funnily enough I was in a local corner shop a couple of days ago and noticed a tin of snuff, haven't actually seen it about for years :)

Used to have a dabble quite a few years ago, just basic stuff, never tried any flavoured ones though...May have to have a look again :)

I live in such a bloody backwater that I cannot find a vendor in the town selling snuff,even the tobacconists has ceased trading so to buy smoking materials my only choice was a supermarket.To buy vaping gear though,there are ego type devices in most shops & we have one shop sells the liquids(Diamond Mist)so I have to buy online.

Cheers dexter I might look into this I've never tried the stuff

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I don't think snuff will help quit smoking. Don't get me wrong its an OK substance for tobacco. I have used it on and off for quite some time now. The only problem I have found is that it makes me quite congested the next day and it turns your bogies black.
Havana house in Windsor sells it they also sell the 500 puff fruit e- shisha it used to be my favorite shop as a smoker.

I just use e-snuff, which involves snorting lines of neat juice off naked hookers backs, far more rock n roll ;)

Back
Top Bottom