What's new

T-Juice Colonel Custard incoming

Colonelboom

Vendor
Should get stock within a couple of days and (fingers crossed) in time for me to get out before Christmas. To speed things up we only have 16mg and 11mg coming in this order as we are looking at the lower nic strengths to see what are worth carrying (generally for us the lower nic stuff doesn't sell particularly well)

If you want some of this, pop us a PM and we will message you directly when they are in stock.

:) Yup got you on the list already actually - I decided to order another box of this as it seems that LOTS of people want to give it a try so I think a box or two will go in a couple of days

Are you only doing the ready mixed tjuice or are there any plans to stock the concentrates at any time in the future?

If and when funds allow I should have a complete range of t-juice which hopefully will include the concentrates plus a few other mixing supplies. I can't say how long though I'm afraid hun as I'm still trying to build up cash for mods and bra's

I wouldn't do so badly if I didn't have to restock the stuff I sold lol

If and when funds allow I should have a complete range of t-juice which hopefully will include the concentrates plus a few other mixing supplies. I can't say how long though I'm afraid hun as I'm still trying to build up cash for mods and bra's

Well when you do, you've got a customer here. I love tjuice concentrates but they are running a comp on all the forums but here for some reason (I'm sure it's an honest over sight) so I'd rather not buy direct on principle! The concentrates are every bit as good as the ready mix so I'm sure they will do well for you, and I don't know of anyone else who stocks them :)

:stinker: Thanks :) I will fire an email over to them and find out some prices for them in that case.

Strange that they are not doing anything with POTV though

Back
Top Bottom