What's new

Review Sentinel M16 Clone

I find the crap gets in behind the switch but like you say a quick fix, plus mine had a polish an clean when I first got not been touched since and no smell just a lovely used look

I'm trying to do that with the Chi as every polish removes more of the superficial engraving. But failing - I do like a nice shine :D

Cheers Vern brilliant response and exactly what I was hoping you would say mate. I have watched a few of those reviews and straight away thought aye aye Bollox! lol Purely and simply for the reasons you mentioned, I had however thought "me being new and all that" that the build quality may well have influenced any superior qualities to the "main vape" so to speak. It is what it is, a solid piece of kit and matched with whatever one chooses tank/juice/wick build choice wise etc for each personal preference, only that will be the deciding factor. Thank you Vern. ;)

I'm trying to do that with the Chi as every polish removes more of the superficial engraving. But failing - I do like a nice shine :D

Is that what I saw you doing through your kitchen window yesterday, polishing your mod?

Daz

Time is too short for polishing mods, lol,will put pics up tomorrow but both of mine I think are wearing well and they are my daily vapes as if I lose them across the cab and into footwell I dont worry about them as they survive very well and didnt cost the earth anyway,if it happened to my Chi or Nem that would be a different story

Back
Top Bottom