Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Sentinel M16 Clone

Derth Vaper

Postman
Real nice....

You won't be able to fit a 2cent fuse, but it's real nice.

So worth the money (slowTack) prices.

Go on... treat yer'sel

with AutoSol polish this brother comes up real nice.... and with the "floating" positive pole.... it's a steal.

....but, as I say, in 18650 config it can't fit a fuse ..... mehhhh what ev's. Just Coil Right!!!!!!

Don't know about 18350... might be okay.

Anyway nice threads, great looking.... what else is stopping you....

Smoore
Considering I paid 11 quid for it I think it's fanatic. It's better put together than anything else I own. I think it looks best in 18500 mode.

...its in my hand right now. and has been for a few days
solid and works...pretty is for others:-)

Vape Green
I've dragged my backside out and done a review of this, as well as a magnet mod to the switch

Last edited by a moderator:
Innokin
AcmeFog
its my first mech so i dunno i'll try it and if its good which everyone says it is I won't need magnets what do the magnets do anyway Vern or ebayhomepc?

I've had the mod since fasttech first listed them and the button is really good nice and smooth :)

Magnets are just a alternative to a spring, they will last longer without wear n tear :)

Edit also depending on the button layout magnets can make for a smoother press although the m16 is smooth anyway.

Last edited:
Elux
no need or magnets, I just stuck them in because I was aiming for a much lighter press, and used weak magnets. And to show it can be done to almost any mod.

Back
Top Bottom