Vape Superstore
What's new

UK Research Project

peteringham86

Hi,
Please could you find the time to carry out my Research Project questionnaire about electronic cigarettes. I am researching many aspects including how and why they are used, what influences choice and how the regulation should be tailored to meet the growing popularity of electronic cigarettes. I have researched many published studies in great detail about electronic cigarettes and very few gather information about the users perspective on how/why they should be regulated. This study aims to find out what improvement could be made so that the regulation is fair and does not stifle the growth of electronic cigarettes. In addition I want to gather information about the on sale advice given/not given. I would be extremely grateful for your time and patience. All responses are strictly confidential and completely anonymous.

Many thanks,
Peter Ingham

https://mmutourism.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6A8fvvHyun9qyhv

Innokin
Please dont spam the forum with this, I have deleted the other post.

Can you provide information on your previous studies or qualifications?

Thanks!

Are you aware of the health risks of using an electronic cigarette ?
Were you told about the health risks when you bought your electronic cigarette ?
How did you obtain information regarding the health risks associated with electronic cigarettes?
When you purchased your electronic cigarette did you receive any health or safety advice?
The regulation of electronic cigarettes should ensure the provision of health warnings and guidance?
Do you agree that electronic cigarettes should be banned in public places?
Do you agree that the indiscriminate disposal of electronic cigarettes could impact the environment?

Just to give people an idea of some of the questions.

I can see where this is going.

I would say to folks - AVOID - until the author properly introduces himself, background, employment/source of funding and what the survey is to be used for.

AcmeFog
god sent him
fbpi2_banner.jpg

yup, prepare for war. Our hobby is under attack.

Hi,
Of course....
I am a undergraduate student at Manchester Metropolitan University BSc (Hons) Environmental Health and I am doing my Research Project/Thesis on electronic cigarettes. I understand people may think what difference will a short questionnaire make regarding electronic cigarette policy making in the UK. However after months of research very few gather the thoughts and feelings of electronic cigarettes users. The aim of this study is to further the knowledge of electronic cigarettes from the people that matter the most i'e the user. I would be extremely grateful if as many people as possible would take the time to fill this out.

Elux
Normally I would remove it simply cause he didnt get in contact with us first. (which I find rude!) but hey, its here and people can choose to answer it or not.

The questions aren't nearly as horrible as the CRUK survey from London University.

Hi,
Of course....
I am a undergraduate student at Manchester Metropolitan University BSc (Hons) Environmental Health and I am doing my Research Project/Thesis on electronic cigarettes. I understand people may think what difference will a short questionnaire make regarding electronic cigarette policy making in the UK. However after months of research very few gather the thoughts and feelings of electronic cigarettes users. The aim of this study is to further the knowledge of electronic cigarettes from the people that matter the most i'e the user. I would be extremely grateful if as many people as possible would take the time to fill this out.

Do you use ecigs or personal vaporisers?

Vape Green
I understand I am sorry for not getting in contact. To be honest I am new to forums etc so I didn't know the protocol.
I am a vaper myself and I find myself sick of all this often bias and political information that wronlgy influences regulation/policy making. I am interested in finding out what the USER actually thinks. What will regulation do. Will it put you off. Do you agree with it etc etc etc. I am not trying to rub people up the wrong way at all. I do not have a hidden agenda I am merely trying to carry out a small study to see what you guys (users) feel as part of my studies.

I have completed your questionnaire. I would like to just point out that as a smoker I didnt throw butts on the floor, but acknowledge that there were butts on the floor.
as a vaper, I dont dispose of my electronic cigarette. these things are reusable/rebuildable and there isnt anything really to dispose of. The bits that break are metal and covered under existing recycling programs. the batteries that some of us use are IDENTICAL to those used in laptops and high-end torches so should I find myself in a state of panic on where to put a broken one, my local sainsburys has a bin for just such things.
I acknowledge that person who used to throw 20 butts on the floor each day is now throwing one battery away every 3 months. Seems a better trade off.

No further regulation necessary, thanks. Everything is covered already, we are happy, please tell the bosses this.

Royal Flush Vape
I understand I have approached this very poorly. I will take this on board. The reason I chose a forum to get people to carry out my questionnaire was that I wanted people that actually had an informed opinion regarding electronic cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom