What's new

New Vision? Vision Eternity Multi Function Atomizer / Atomiser

K

KulrMeStoopid

I've googled my little heart out and apparently these aren't available retail side yet, any vendors going to be stocking them and at what cost?

I did find a reference which said they would be released this week... What do you guys think?

Pics have been removed by request of Vendor.

Hate to do it, but I'm not a total biatch. JUST REMEMBER WHEN THEY COME OUT YOU SAW THEM HERE FIRST!

Last edited:
Wholesale, I hear they are about 8-12$ I am assuming after cost of VAT, Customs, and retailer mark up, they should be about 20£ a piece here maybe as low as 15£.

Wow, looks like the big guns are really jumping on the rebuildable bandwagon. That will put the elites out :) looks really posh and I like the tin. Very swanky

I think the elites of the Rebuildables need to find something new to toy with, their stuff is so last month now!

Still waiting for mine, but would have considered something like this if the price was right.

Ah but that might change when I get my new toy :) not likely though, I don't give a crap about ohms and voltages. I care about vaping and saving even more money!

Back
Top Bottom