What's new

Review Hcigar Kylin Mech Mod

A Kraken that I bought.

Just like the Hammer. What I bought.

With money.

But if you want a snapshot Grizzy - the Kraken is absolutely first rate. Hcigar pulled the stops out again. Fully stainless steel, nothing to rust and none of the internal shorting problems of the FT version. Again, you pays your money and takes your choice. @Grizzly Adams

Sorry, I just saw your post about receiving it, in the vapemail thread so thought you would be doing a review on it. I never for one moment meant that you paid for it by any other means than cash :)

Sorry, I just saw your post about receiving it, in the vapemail thread so thought you would be doing a review on it. I never for one moment meant that you paid for it by any other means than cash :)

I know you didn't, mate ;)

Just being clear for the benefit of a couple of others who won't believe it anyway :D

A Kraken that I bought.

Just like the Hammer. What I bought.

With money.

But if you want a snapshot Grizzy - the Kraken is absolutely first rate. Hcigar pulled the stops out again. Fully stainless steel, nothing to rust and none of the internal shorting problems of the FT version. Again, you pays your money and takes your choice. @Grizzly Adams

Hcigar definatley winning over for quality then. But you and AndyC1971 really dont need to tell me if you paid for it or not I trust both of you and many others to tell me your findings on mods and clones without prejudice

Hcigar definatley winning over for quality then. But you and @AndyC1971 really dont need to tell me if you paid for it or not I trust both of you and many others to tell me your findings on mods and clones without prejudice

It wasn't aimed at you Grizzy ;)

Okay peeps, the thread had some divergent conversations that have been edited out, due to mental health issues, just in case you were a participant and wondering, anyway, as you were.

Anyway, to stay on topic, love the grip of the pisces t, great in the hand, I'd imagine this'd be the same.

I have been edited within the first 6 hours back for mental health issues, which is so close to the bone its well funny. Btw i know you didn't mean it in a derogatory way Mr Teflon:) just your way of calling me an arse i suppose.

I have been edited within the first 6 hours back for mental health issues, which is so close to the bone its well funny. Btw i know you didn't mean it in a derogatory way Mr Teflon:) just your way of calling me an arse i suppose.

All mental issues alluded to are strictly my own.

<---has genuine mental issues,so why did I reread this thread as it just confused the hell out of me(both times)

Well i have to say.... it is AWESOME!
I got one from vapegeek, and i prefer this to the nemesis.
It fits in the hand so nicely and i really do like the locking ring and firing button.
Superb bit of kit, i am using this regularly and swapping out with my hammer occasionally.
For the price, and what you get, it is worth every penny!

I have been looking at this mod for a few weeks, being a pisces clone (or not actually) and i am indeed a piscean:wanker: so thought it quite fitting!!! having just purchased the Fogger V3 this would be a great partner me thinks, but being a noob ( :wanker: again) i'm a little hesitant using a mec, can anyone confirm for me "they do need protection"??? a kick? or fuse? seems a bit of a grey area to me, Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom