What's new

Review Hcigar Kylin Mech Mod

since this is actually a review thread - In 18650 mode, is there any "Wobble" in the tubes? :)

Nope, all my mechs are used in 18650, as I cant stand changing batteries every 5 mins, hence why I didnt know about the 18350 issue. No tube wobble, and no threads showing either!

Nope, all my mechs are used in 18650, as I cant stand changing batteries every 5 mins, hence why I didnt know about the 18350 issue. No tube wobble, and no threads showing either!

You're saying all the wrong things Andy! :(
I had a mod in mind as a 'present' to myself... But, it's 21mm, so awkward as sin to find something cheapish to fit.
this is ticking all the right boxes! (Nearly... The 510 is letting it down right now)..

- - - Updated - - -

You're saying all the wrong things Andy! :(
I had a mod in mind as a 'present' to myself... But, it's 21mm, so awkward as sin to find something cheapish to fit.
this is ticking all the right boxes! (Nearly... The 510 is letting it down right now)..

IMG_20131209_220324.jpg
size

IMG_20131209_220230.jpg
rocking a Fogger v3

IMG_20131209_220151.jpg
rocking a kayfun 3.1ES-alike

IMG_20131209_220100.jpg
playing with some friends in 18650 mode with a PT2 (all left justified:-)

Oops sorry, with so much going on forgot that, would be good for you to add thoughts tho, two for the price of one hehe

Okay peeps, the thread had some divergent conversations that have been edited out, due to mental health issues, just in case you were a participant and wondering, anyway, as you were.

Anyway, to stay on topic, love the grip of the pisces t, great in the hand, I'd imagine this'd be the same.

Grizzly, see my opening post, I did state I would leave that for @Mawsley to do, as I am damn lazy, but will add my thoughts to it :)

A Kraken that I bought.

Just like the Hammer. What I bought.

With money.

But if you want a snapshot Grizzy - the Kraken is absolutely first rate. Hcigar pulled the stops out again. Fully stainless steel, nothing to rust and none of the internal shorting problems of the FT version. Again, you pays your money and takes your choice. Grizzly Adams

Back
Top Bottom