What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PinkVapers Pictures...

Thanks PV I just asked you on FB if I could share these!

Of course, share away - some beautiful mods in those pics - and the owners were all wonderful too! If you met me at VFUK do come find me on facebook.... :) (facebook.com/pinkvaper) would be great to stay in touch, was lovely to meet everyone finally :)

just added my last vape of the night:

teehee, passport in hand I was at the airport 3 hours or so after this was taken....looong night :)
D8AF83FE-3412-4D8A-9FF3-4E01D3F280D3-555-000000576A2540BB.jpg

I just wish I could have made it, it looks like it was epic! Thanks for sharing the pictures, some cracking stuff there!

It really was OS, it looked like a marble finish as the lacquer on it made it shiney....was very jealous but very glad it went to a deserving owner who will love it forever(really lovely gentleman called Liam)...

Yes, the tank is from Unique Tanks, he got that just after he won it...they are making me a custom cover tank/tip for my bottom coil ce3 clearos - really lovely guy who makes them!

Back
Top Bottom