What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Treated myself to a Billet Box and the Pioneer boro. It was intended to replace the gen nano as my out and about vape, but not sure now as its both bigger and heavier. I also found trimming the coil legs a bit tricky, but once I loaded it up with chiri...have to admit it's a lovely vape.

20220813_182043.jpg 20220813_182115.jpg

I think most scams are online with entering bank details on a shady website. I actually got a card through the letterbox for the charge. if i would have had to pay with my card i would of left it, I think scams are always in the back of my mind when it comes to anything. I will pull the Postman up next time i see him just in case.

Treated myself to a Billet Box and the Pioneer boro. It was intended to replace the gen nano as my out and about vape, but not sure now as its both bigger and heavier. I also found trimming the coil legs a bit tricky, but once I loaded it up with chiri...have to admit it's a lovely vape.

View attachment 286694 View attachment 286695

Out of interest what strength and Ohms do you run that juice at bro? Had my first manabush order recently and tried to get the 60/40 ratio closer to 50/50 with the shots but not sure i done it much justice in the process. #noobie

Out of interest what strength and Ohms do you run that juice at bro? Had my first manabush order recently and tried to get the 60/40 ratio closer to 50/50 with the shots but not sure i done it much justice in the process. #noobie
Not very hardcore mate. Top it up to about 12mg with PG nic. Run it at about 12w on a 1ohm coil. What juice are you using?

Ordered An Aspire Flexus Q Pod Kit + spare pod and coils.
Bizarrely GreyHaze have sent the right spare pod and coils but the wrong kit which is an Aspire Blok.
Hopefully it will get sorted soon - I can't really complain because it's a more expensive kit but it means I've bought a spare pod for a mod that I don't have :hmm: I think the coils are the same.

2022-08-15_095534.png

UPDATE:

Hi Dave

I am sorry that we have sent you the wrong item.

We will get the correct mod sent out to you asap along with a pre paid return to post back this one.

All you need to do with that is put it in to a post box.

Kind Regards
Jim
GH

:):2thumbsup::)

Last edited:
Ordered An Aspire Flexus Q Pod Kit + spare pod and coils.
Bizarrely GreyHaze have sent the right spare pod and coils but the wrong kit which is an Aspire Blok.
Hopefully it will get sorted soon - I can't really complain because it's a more expensive kit but it means I've bought a spare pod for a mod that I don't have :hmm: I think the coils are the same.

View attachment 286900
Flexus coils will work in it, covers the Q, Stick, and Blok :)

Back
Top Bottom