What's new

In the news today

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Oh boy .............. have I got news for you ............... :16:

Double denim is back for 2022 and it’s looking better than ever – this is how to wear it now

The diktat from the realm of denim is clear: the more denim worn in one singular outfit, the better. This isn’t a time to be shy.

https://www.stylist.co.uk/fashion/double-denim-fashion/651464

i have a mate that would go about in double denim and a woolly hat as recently as two years ago. it must be that he was ahead of the curve. wait till i tell him :)

Thank god they airbrushed out Britneys wrinkles round her eyes, it was beginning to put me off my stroke...

It's interesting that they say they're targeted at kids and kids wouldn't smoke if they vapes didn't exist. This, on a forum for mums. EVERY kid on my estate smoked when I was a kid, I started smoking at 11 years old. Maybe they're all Hampshire residents with no connection to the real world?
My 18 year old started smoking even though he knew I gave up when he was 3, specifically to discourage my kids from smoking because I'd normalised it for them. It made no difference. Obviously I'm biased but I'd rather smell of strawberry than tobacco and I'm sure these people would feel the same if they had to choose between sitting in a room with a smoker or a vaper. Would they rather breath in toxic smoke or harmless vapour? I saw a video where a government agency went to vape convention to test the air quality, this room was like walking through a cloud because the vapour was so dense.... they didn't find any toxins in the air they tested.

It's interesting to me that some on there are saying 'people that smoke tend to step away from people when they smoke. Vapers should do the same' sorry chap but if you've got working legs, you're more than capable of moving away too!

IMG_3762.png

What is most interesting about the article is the picture and the age of the kit there. 2 from the Jurassic age, some silica wicked goodness and a vase. Go BBC.

Literally almost like looking at posts from @Mawsley in the ‘What’s in your hand’ thread.

Back
Top Bottom