What's new

My favourite moments on POTV

One more odd one that popped up. Myself, @ZT and Dan from Herbal Tides. A few people thought this was a new boy band on the scene and we should be called such things as.

Cunt Directurd
Earth Wind and Cunt
Take Twats
The Vennga Twats
Steam powered dildos
Chunt club 3

11872237_10153487970919383_6166541409468684080_o.jpg

I only signed up for the Boobs! emoji.

Glad I stayed though. Some awesome people in here.

I have only been a POTV member for about 2 1/2 years and it was my intention to get as much info about vaping as i could then just disappear. I remember the Welcome i received when i first joined and just thought wow. I am a member of a few forums for different things like Camera's etc but none of them have come close to POTV. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and although it is a bit quieter than it was it's nice to see some of the members still around. Everything you need as a Vaper is here in one spot and some of the banter on here is so funny but it still has a serious side which we have seen during the Pandemic. Hopefully that is almost over and we can all relax a bit more. Not seen any major changes in the last couple of years as it's not needed any and always seems to adapt to different situations. I love this Forum and here's to the next 8 years,

My actual favourite moment was joining this forum as others have said it’s friendly, down to earth and has very helpful and knowledgeable members. The likes of @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) who sent me a kit because the one I had leaked and @ForestMagpie who helped me out with an Aspire part I wanted @MHL and his giveaway also @Innokin and other vendors for their giveaway’s plus various giveaway’s from other members. POTV is just a brilliant forum and also all the staff that keep it ticking over, especially @MrDJ a very helpful and resourceful member.
I’ll just end by saying big thanks to all and long may it continue.:2thumbsup:
Edit, I forgot to thank all the members that do reviews of the devices most of us use.

Last edited:
My actual favourite moment was joining this forum as others have said it’s friendly, down to earth and has very helpful and knowledgeable members. The likes of @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) who sent me a kit because the one I had leaked and @ForestMagpie who helped me out with an Aspire part I wanted @MHL and his giveaway also @Innokin and other vendors for their giveaway’s plus various giveaway’s from other members. POTV is just a brilliant forum and also all the staff that keep it ticking over, especially @MrDJ a very helpful and resourceful member.
I’ll just end by saying big thanks to all and long may it continue.:2thumbsup:
Edit, I forgot to thank all the members that do reviews of the devices most of us use.

:lovesign:

My fav bits are every time I get my POTV email and can get the latest news. :} Happy Birthday POTV and thanx for the latest comp, i'v won 2 prize's, much love.

That was ages ago but there was that meet where Nugget aka @Huggett and rest of the crew shown me the light of a coil and I remember that @daz_app gave me a lift there and back at the time as well I was really shy at the time xD that just transformed my coil building experience, Thanks Guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom