What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shops in Wales

Yes, Tim is quite right. My mother in law (spit, spit) lives in Canton and told me about the place - not been in yet but will do soon when I'm forced to visit the outlaws.

Lol... No comment re outlaws, suffice to say toh's family are within 3 miles of the front door...

We're planning an outlet in the Rhondda Valley as a bit of an experiment - could open next month. I have no idea how it will turn out, but only time will tell. Will keep you posted.

Don't know about the Rhondda but there's definately quite a few vapers kicking about Bridgend

Don't know about the Rhondda but there's definately quite a few vapers kicking about Bridgend

Y'know, I keep seeing people say that. But I've yet to actually encounter a vaper in Bridgend.
Considering I live in Pencoed, and work in Bridgend. You'd think I would've bumped into one or two by now.

Unless of course I've been spotted moving really fast* and folk think there's more than one of me hence lots of vapers.

*not likely

Y'know, I keep seeing people say that. But I've yet to actually encounter a vaper in Bridgend.
Considering I live in Pencoed, and work in Bridgend. You'd think I would've bumped into one or two by now.

Unless of course I've been spotted moving really fast* and folk think there's more than one of me hence lots of vapers.

*not likely

lol well as I'm just down the road from you, although I don't work in Bridgend, TOH does tho, as does her brother, .. Jase also a bridgender, then throw in all (every one who smoked) at Herselfs work that are now vapers and that's at least a 1000% increase .. Might be they all hide though ..

I now this is an ageing thread, but I've just discovered there is a vape stall in the indoor market at Llanelli, and this seems to be a good place to mention it. Been there 7 months apparently.

I probably wouldn't have gone over to the corner of the market and found it had it not been for my mother asking to see if a particular stall was still there, which it wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom