What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Victorian Lemonade by Darkstar

u8myufo

Achiever
It`s been a while since I did a little review but thought this one was worth a mention. The opinions here are of my own and in no way associated with POTV or the vendor Darkstar, and the product was paid for out of my own little piggy bank.

I have been using Darkstar for quite some time now and would point out that never have I had any reason to contact them due to a fucked up order, their service is on point and never more than a three day delivery time, why the fuck they all cannot be like that is beyond me in this day and age, blaming anybody apart from yourselves simply does not wash with me.

Ok then, my main adv liquid from them is the Barrel Aged Tobacco which I normally get in a litre at a time, on the odd ocassion I will try something new such as a fruit or whatever just to have a break and cleanse the pallet., so this time around I noticed the victorian lemonade and thought i`d give it a bash. As per usual the order came in promtly and I soon got to work mixing it up in my lab. What I had not noticed when ordering was it was a mix and vape which is something I have never bothered with in tha past. After having mixed it up I got to work cleaning the RDA along with a fresh single coil @0.3ohm. The mod is the V-Boy SX500.

At first I was taken back by the harshness of the inhale but flavour was there, I thought that was obviously due to not having vaped anything with Koala`s in it or whatever fucking furry beasts they use. I did notice that my power setting was on warp factor 12 so knocked it back to standard power, still I was getting a lot of harshness no matter what wattage I set it at. I then thought about opening both airholes up halfway each as I had one of them closed off completely, that was all it needed. A really refreshing vape with that classic taste of victorian lemonade. I will try and hold some of this back to see if there is any improvement but cannot promise, but I will defo order some more of this in.

My wife did give up the stinkies a long time back but has not vaped for a good couple of years, she caught a wiff of this and said it smelled lovely so I let her have a go with mine, yeh she coughed her guts up which was fun to see but I dug out her old Artery Nugget device and set it up for her, she is now happily chugging away on it :2thumbsup:
As always people must make up their own minds as to what they want to purchase but if you like a nice lemon vape then I do not think you will be dissapointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom