What's new

Dj vape address please

Pro Tip:

If none of the usual UK stockists have it in stock, but one "uk" place says they do, check everything you can about that place before ordering - it is usually too good to be true.
yeah exactly, i just wasnt thinking yesterday, that was my exact thinking today which made me then google the place

Interesting...

Screenshot_20220709-122945.png

So a wee update...

Thanks again to Astral for your advice. i debated what to do for a while but I really wanted this AIO and nobody else has it. If they hadnt sent an actual photo I probably would have avoided but I decided to take the risk. I replied and asked for a black version of the Nitrous instead of the silver and said I would take the AIO and asked if they could add in the black spare cartridge kit as compensation. They replied within a day saying they have the black Nitrous but no stock of the black AIO cartridge but would throw in 'some freebies'.

I told them to go ahead and asked how long delivery would be, they said 4-6 days and I immediately got a dispatch email with a tracking number that within 24hours tracked the package all the way here. Weirdly it arrived yesterday even though the tracking said it was still at the Royal Mail distro in Heathrow after leaving customs but the main the is it arrived.

Checked and they are both genuine products, AIO sealed (Nitrous tin doesn't come sealed). the 'freebie' was a pack of Bacon prime which is a bit poor but I'm just happy it all arrived. I will still not be using that company again but all ended up OK.

Thanks for everyone's 2 cents :)

He trades under another name, can’t remember it off the top of my head but it’s additional to the one listed in this thread. I recognise the streetview pic. Caused no end of grief a few years back.

So a wee update...

Thanks again to Astral for your advice. i debated what to do for a while but I really wanted this AIO and nobody else has it. If they hadnt sent an actual photo I probably would have avoided but I decided to take the risk. I replied and asked for a black version of the Nitrous instead of the silver and said I would take the AIO and asked if they could add in the black spare cartridge kit as compensation. They replied within a day saying they have the black Nitrous but no stock of the black AIO cartridge but would throw in 'some freebies'.

I told them to go ahead and asked how long delivery would be, they said 4-6 days and I immediately got a dispatch email with a tracking number that within 24hours tracked the package all the way here. Weirdly it arrived yesterday even though the tracking said it was still at the Royal Mail distro in Heathrow after leaving customs but the main the is it arrived.

Checked and they are both genuine products, AIO sealed (Nitrous tin doesn't come sealed). the 'freebie' was a pack of Bacon prime which is a bit poor but I'm just happy it all arrived. I will still not be using that company again but all ended up OK.

Thanks for everyone's 2 cents :)

That's really great to hear @ScottishDuck13, I'm glad it all worked out for you. I have to say I was more than a little worried for you.

I've taken some risks in the past too (even recently) but luckily I haven't been burnt yet. I think we all need to be a bit more cautious sometimes, but it can be hard when you're searching for something difficult to come by.

One of the unknown vendors actually turned out to be really great and communicated with me brilliantly.

Enjoy your new toys my friend, they both look a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom