Vape Club
What's new

Calmness

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s interesting jd my misses only commented last night that I wasn’t chain vaping like the week before, thought I might have gone off vaping haha

Elux
i agree 100% nic salts work for me, started on 20mg and then reduced to 10mg.
Thats fine for me and i dont chain vape either.

Whatever works matey

That’s interesting jd my misses only commented last night that I wasn’t chain vaping like the week before, thought I might have gone off vaping haha
My biggest fear was that i would start getting the every hour nicotine crave, and i just havent. Yes every hour or so i feel like vaping and notice i havent been, but if im out for some reason i dont feel the sudden need to have a vape like i thought i might.

Im vaping a way higher level of nic than u r, btw, so if its not affecting me like that, i would imagine it would potentially have even less of an effect on u

AcmeFog
Im vaping a way higher level of nic than u r, btw, so if its not affecting me like that, i would imagine it would potentially have even less of an effect on u

What nic salts strength do you vape @Jd_ ? Just curious. I’ve got some 50mg here and it’s too much for me, 30mg is alright :)

Deleted- i dont want to get on that topic in this thread

Royal Flush Vape
I stopped cigarettes 3 months ago (20/day habit)
I used 20mg for the first 5 odd weeks, then 10mg for 5 weeks, now I'm down to 5mg and I haven't had or even been tempted to have a cigarette.
That tapering is clearly working for me so far.
I am probably using the thing too much but I figure when I have been using 0mg for a few weeks, there can be no denying the fact that I won't be nicotine dependent. That should be a strong motivator to put the vape down altogether. I'll probably keep it in the cupboard for nights when I'm drinking though...
I have found that in situations where I can't vape, I'm not choking for a puff. I have forgotten altogether at times, even a few hours after the meeting (or whatever)
I don't dislike vaping at all, it's very pleasurable but I do look forward to the day when I don't have to experience burned coil taste. Bleurgh.

@dobbs59 this is a 2 year old thread. Please be mindful a lot can change over a short period of time. Check the dates before replying to a post.

Thread closed.

Vape Green
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom