What's new

Rta kit

@samwich I got a Caliburn G2 (not GK2 although that uses the same pod system) in the mail today. The pod system is really good, with adjustable airflow so you can set it up how you like. Small form factor as well. It’s a great device, although very simple.
Kool xx I didn’t like the look of the gk2 , what colour did you get? I’m hoping the blue is as nice as it looks on screen x

Kool xx I didn’t like the look of the gk2 , what colour did you get? I’m hoping the blue is as nice as it looks on screen x

I got a black one. I’ll very likely end up with more of them, the blue does look good.

I got a black one. I’ll very likely end up with more of them, the blue does look good.
See that’s the other thing I’m thinking, do I bother with gen fit 40 and just get her g2 in 2 different colours lol

Sorry, if she is that stubborn go with the G2 then. Ive not used it so cannot comment but Caliburn coils are normally very good for flavour and agree the 0.8 will give a fuller flavour

Sorry, if she is that stubborn go with the G2 then. Ive not used it so cannot comment but Caliburn coils are normally very good for flavour and agree the 0.8 will give a fuller flavour
Yes she is that stubborn lol she has had the same but new glasses frames for approx 6 years x I think I was just hoping she would try something different but that gen fit is on my list lmao

Back
Top Bottom