What's new

Auguse Era Pro.

a perceived barrier rather than an actual one, then. i mostly use bishop, dvarw, doggy and none of them make a mess. i would encourage you to get one and see how you get on. especially the bishop, it’s the easiest and most user friendly tank i’ve ever had i think.

The Bishop is one gorgeous atty... stop tempting me! Lol.

*Googling pictures*

I've used most tanks the Auguse has released.
Era, Era Pro, Era S, Auguse V1.5 and Auguse V2.

all of them are qualified and good atties, imo. ERA is my favorite one. the second is ERA PRO.

Era pro is user-friendly and performs well. many of my friends also use it with pleasure.

If I compare with bishop, I would definitely choose Ero pro for performance. taste and throat hit better than Bishop. but for practicality bishop is better. It takes some time to reach the deck on the era pro.

1c8e6283-4888-49e4-9881-07a8d3c9139f.jpg

I've used most tanks the Auguse has released.
Era, Era Pro, Era S, Auguse V1.5 and Auguse V2.

all of them are qualified and good atties, imo. ERA is my favorite one. the second is ERA PRO.

Era pro is user-friendly and performs well. many of my friends also use it with pleasure.

If I compare with bishop, I would definitely choose Ero pro for performance. taste and throat hit better than Bishop. but for practicality bishop is better. It takes some time to reach the deck on the era pro.

View attachment 280090

It looks great on a SBS mod @Murcix. I'm finding it's a bit too tall for a regular box mod.

@zouzounaki is a bad influence on me, he's had me looking at Bishop's all morning...

@Astral
I have nearly 20 mods, only 3 of them are box mods with a single battery. the rest is sbs mod :2thumbsup:
I usually use tall attys because I like cool steam and throat hit. looks like a tower with normal mods. so it is more compact with sbs.

Sorry about the Ultem, my clear glass broke in transit and I'm awaiting another.

IMG_20220627_144212[112].jpg

you can change the green o-rings with the black ones on the spare pack if you want, I think it looks better.

you can change the green o-rings with the black ones on the spare pack if you want, I think it looks better.

I think the green O-Rings were part of the thing that attracted to it @Murcix.

I've got a hankering for some of the anodised decocratised rings now too... I do love a bit of bling. Blue maybe? Lol.

Absolutely gorgeous tank, good looking, well built, smooth draw, incredible flavour, perfect in every way, but TBH I'm probably going to end up selling this on soon.

The saga of the broken glass has been such an ordeal, it's made me rapidly fall out of love with the whole thing. So frustrating.
It's ruined what should have been an absolute pleasure for me.

I'll get it sorted, but sheesh, what an chore. Why can't things just be simple?

Perhaps I'm just feeling a bit emotional at the moment.

Absolutely gorgeous tank, good looking, well built, smooth draw, incredible flavour, perfect in every way, but TBH I'm probably going to end up selling this on soon.

The saga of the broken glass has been such an ordeal, it's made me rapidly fall out of love with the whole thing. So frustrating.

Are you ok mate?

When you find a atty you love, you should stay calm. I bought a spare glass if I remember correctly. I'll check it out tonight and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom