What's new

Ohm’s for 21700 Mech Mod?

Fuckin' cloud novice more like, refuses to take advice to educate himself and demands spoonfeeding. Personally I won't encourage ignorance.

The Godmods overlord can come with various different RDA's, and it is the RDA that defines how it vapes. You with a mech, you build to suit your vaping style, and the RDA you are using.

I use lots of different mechs and lots of different RDA's and the builds differ depending on the RDA. Some builds are too hot for some RDA's but too cool for others.

Is it single or dual coil? How large is the chamber (which will affect how hot the vape is) and how much airflow is there (which will also affect how hot the vape is).

@Crispycritters has given you some good options above to try.

Sorry if I came over as an ass earlier, but mech mods *are* dangerous if used wrongly, so I don't like the idea of people putting the responsibility for their safety into other people's hands - I would never put a build in a mech for someone else. As a well over-dramatic analogy, it's almost like someone doesn't know how to maintain their own gun, and always has someone else strip it, rebuild it and load it... I would only encourage them to learn properly, starting with the basics themselves and not try to run before they can walk.

And that means starting by installing coils in RDA's using regulated devices. Understanding how the power effects the vape. Learning to build for a certain power. All with the safety of using it on a regulated device so if there's a short, it won't fire.

Then, once you understand that, you need to know exactly how a mechanical device works. How the power is delivered - what "route" it takes - which will depend on the device.

Does your mech tube have an insulating inner sleeve? If it does, that's great. If it does not, then it really matters which way up you insert the battery. One way around, and if there is the tiniest damage on the side of your battery wrap, the device will autofire. The other way around, and that same damage will do nothing until you press the button, whereupon you have a hard short, sending the power from the battery directly back into the battery - the cell will overheat very quickly indeed.

If your tube has an insulating sleeve, the above is not an issue. But if it doesn't then you need to understand exactly why the tiniest damage to your wrap on one side could be dangerous, by knowing exactly how the mech works, so you understand why you need to insert the battery a certain way around.

Stuff like that. These questions should all have been asked and answered before building on a stacked mech. You should *know* what will work and what won't. Seeing someone ask why a tiny coil melted the first time they fired it *on a mech* is bloody scary!! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom