What's new

Aspire neeko rta

Swapped to the Neeko from a Pandora v1 a few weeks ago.
Is it just me or does the Neeko need more wick changing than normal? Coil gets gunked up within 24 hours after changing the cotton and cleaning the coil.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I use both and Doesn't happen for me TBH. I tend to rewick after a full day's use anyway, but the neeko gets no more mucky than my pandy.

It’s the same juice. Only other variable I can think of is my VG is a couple of years old. Have ordered some fresh to rule it out.

It’s weird. Even turning the juice in the tank brown now as I look at it and I put fresh cotton in this am.

But if it's not happening in the Pandora that rules out your VG so must be something else.

Is your neeko getting hot? Maybe running less wattage or a larger pin would help. I don't have a Pandora but my neeko wick lasts the same time as my others.

Is your neeko getting hot? Maybe running less wattage or a larger pin would help. I don't have a Pandora but my neeko wick lasts the same time as my others.
It’s a new batch of the same juice I’ve used for years. Seems to be sweeter than normal or ingredient ratio changed. After a week on a different juice I can rule out the tank. Also swapped the VG to fresh so coulda been that - the old one had a faint brown rim in the container.

Does anyone know were I can get a spare NEEKO glass from tried searching no joy. :17:

Back
Top Bottom