What's new

Recoil kits

samwich

Postman
I’ve seen somewhere a kit that is to recoil Xros pods but I can’t find it now! Any help please xxxx

I found the 1 I need but it’s out of stock every where I seen it arghhhhh :17::17::17:
Time do dig deeper:51:

What do you need @samwich?
I have a spare set of Coiling Rods etc but not with all the tools, i.e. scissors, Wire Cutters, Screwdrivers. If the Rods are of use, just shout :)

QUOTE="Rob, post: 2503509, member: 8823"]What do you need @samwich?
I have a spare set of Coiling Rods etc but not with all the tools, i.e. scissors, Wire Cutters, Screwdrivers. If the Rods are of use, just shout :)[/QUOTE
I think I just need that special tool for opening the pods x but no idea what you would call it for a Google search :18::18::doh:[/QUOTE]

QUOTE="Rob, post: 2503509, member: 8823"]What do you need @samwich?
I have a spare set of Coiling Rods etc but not with all the tools, i.e. scissors, Wire Cutters, Screwdrivers. If the Rods are of use, just shout :)[/QUOTE
I think I just need that special tool for opening the pods x but no idea what you would call it for a Google search :18::18::doh:
[/QUOTE]
A hammer?

Seriously tho, was just watching the vid,, u mean the metal thing? probably could be made out of a wire coat hanger? Hack off the short end of a cpl allen wrenches..i wouldnt pay anything for that piece

Last edited:
A hammer?

Seriously tho, was just watching the vid,, u mean the metal thing? probably could be made out of a wire coat hanger? Hack off the short end of a cpl allen wrenches..i wouldnt pay anything for that piece[/QUOTE]
To be fair I have been looking at a strong peg spring, chop the legs down a bit and voila x

Back
Top Bottom