What's new

Digiflavor Drop Solo RDA (New)

scottish-jim

Achiever
Hello my fellow Apes :)

A wee giveaway... (or is it a competition? I don't know!)

On offer is an original and new Digiflavor Drop Solo RDA and you can choose from a Black or Stainless one. (So there will be two winners)
The boxes have been opened but the RDA's have not been used. (The outer sleeves got torn when opening so sellotape has been used to repair but the main boxes inside are intact)

The Drop Solo is a great wee Single Coil RDA and the flavour from it is excellent IMO.
With a 5mm juice well using it as a regular RDA will mean regular dripping (I use 18 to 20 drops) but I think it would work great on a Squonker.
Probably best suited to sit on a Single Cell Mod due to it's small size.

In the box:
  • Digiflavor Drop Solo 22mm atomiser
  • 810 drip tip installed
  • PMMA top cap
  • Spares bag, including: O rings, 510 squonk pin, 510 drip tip adapter, grub screws
  • PMMA beauty ring
  • T-piece tool
  • Allen key
  • 2 x complex coils (Dual Core Clapton I think!)

Link to youtube review by DJLsb Vapes

yumeZGj.gif

kR7nYXI.jpg

Here's how the giveaway will work:

• I'll pose a, rather easy, question below.
  • Answer the question by PM'ing me the correct answer and tell me your preference of colour. (You can choose both colours but can only win one)
  • DO NOT POST THE ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!
  • I'll reply to the PM to confirm your entry.
  • The correct Apes' names will go in separate lists for each colour and I'll use the RandomOrg List thing to draw the winners.
  • The giveaway will close on Sunday 5th June 2022 at 18:00hrs and I'll do the draw and announce the winners probably on the Monday morning. (Fingers crossed)
  • Open to everyone.
  • I will cover UK postage. (Anyone outside the UK may need to contribute a wee bit to postage)
  • DO NOT POST THE ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

Here's the question:

Of whom do I ask: What made him so special?
(Tip 1: The answer may well be right in front of you)
(Tip 2: The above Tip might work best on Laptop!)

DO NOT POST THE ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

Good luck Apes :)

Jim

Last edited:
Great fun way to do a giveaway for a great single coil RDA # not - a - entry # from me as have 2 already but the winners who win are in for a real treat good luck all who enter.

I missed the boat when these were released and regretted it ever since so I had to have a go. Thanks for the chance of winning one @scottish-jim, much appreciated mate.

I'd love to join as these are really good (and underrated i think). But don't know the answer lol. Good luck all!

The giveaway closes tonight at 18:00 GMT.

So here's a third and final tip...

The question and, subsequently, the answer follow me with every post I make :)

Back
Top Bottom