What's new

Aromamizer squonk setup

Jd_

Achiever
Is this the squonk hole in the middle right there?
Screenshot_20220527-200609_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edit-n/m i see it is...grumble grumble, why not straight into the wells he asks rhetorically

Maybe not worth trying with this one

Last edited:
To be frank i wouldn't even bother with it as juice is gonna go everywhere from the look of it....

To be frank i wouldn't even bother with it as juice is gonna go everywhere from the look of it....
That was exactly my conclusion...i guess it really isnt everything i will ever need, lol. Thats false advertising...

That was exactly my conclusion...i guess it really isnt everything i will ever need, lol. Thats false advertising...

It would probably be good if the juice was going onder the posts into the wells otherwise is just gonna flood everything, personally i won't touch it.

It would probably be good if the juice was going onder the posts into the wells otherwise is just gonna flood everything, personally i won't touch it.
Well, i wont squonk with it, lol. Plenty of other reasons to touch it...(i already have it, i wasnt clear about that i guess)

The single coil deck airflow i didnt care too much for

I bought a roll of mesh, and ive read/watched, wutever that it does ok without the spring duhicky, and that actually might be a good setup to squonk with even.

And the postless deck with one coil might work ok too just regular rta mode..

Eh whatever, just thinkin out loud

I agree tho, that would be bad setup option

Well, i wont squonk with it, lol. Plenty of other reasons to touch it...(i already have it, i wasnt clear about that i guess)

The single coil deck airflow i didnt care too much for

I bought a roll of mesh, and ive read/watched, wutever that it does ok without the spring duhicky, and that actually might be a good setup to squonk with even.

And the postless deck with one coil might work ok too just regular rta mode..

Eh whatever, just thinkin out loud

I agree tho, that would be bad setup option

While You already got it, give it a shot :D i would knowing myself i would put it on with the base screw it on and see how it behaves on a single fafy coil, probably would need to leave it sat for few seconds to get the excess of liquid of the deck ( so You won't get any spitback ).

DO IT !!!!! I WOULD !!!

Back
Top Bottom