What's new

Rainbow Sale

Now its capellas turn
upload_2022-5-24_19-34-13.png

Vanilla custard is sold out, why is that not a surprise :doh:

Wonder what's going on, clearing everything out, will it be replaced :hmm:

Vanilla custard is sold out, why is that not a surprise :doh:

Wonder what's going on, clearing everything out, will it be replaced :hmm:
I’ve been wondering the same thing mate. It’s strange that Rainbow Vapes hasn’t got any new flavours in for a long time now and have become rather stagnant a bit like the way Vapable are. I hope they are not winding down to close as they were a damn good supplier for concentrates and were very up to date with new releases at one point. Something is going on there that’s for sure.

I’ve been wondering the same thing mate. It’s strange that Rainbow Vapes hasn’t got any new flavours in for a long time now and have become rather stagnant a bit like the way Vapable are. I hope they are not winding down to close as they were a damn good supplier for concentrates and were very up to date with new releases at one point. Something is
going on there that’s for sure.

Many of the well known concentrate vendors are cutting their ranges, letting staff go, Brexit is a big part of the problem, EU based customers are not buying from the UK anymore, because of the punitive nature of their countries import duties. I'd be interested to know how Nom Nomz are fairing, being in Northern Ireland, exporting to the EU is I believe much less of an issue.

Based on all these out of date sales and clearances one can assume that people are just not buying, even Nom Nomz has had a ridiculous amount of clearance flavours on offer. I know quite a few people who have gone back, at least partially, on the fags, beggars belief, considering the price of a packet. It was said many years ago that the trance music scene had become too fat, has the same thing happened with vaping :hmm:

Many of the well known concentrate vendors are cutting their ranges, letting staff go, Brexit is a big part of the problem, EU based customers are not buying from the UK anymore, because of the punitive nature of their countries import duties. I'd be interested to know how Nom Nomz are fairing, being in Northern Ireland, exporting to the EU is I believe much less of an issue.

Based on all these out of date sales and clearances one can assume that people are just not buying, even Nom Nomz has had a ridiculous amount of clearance flavours on offer. I know quite a few people who have gone back, at least partially, on the fags, beggars belief, considering the price of a packet. It was said many years ago that the trance music scene had become too fat, has the same thing happened with vaping :hmm:
You have some valid points there mate and definitely worth consideration.:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom