What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cheap mod-only deals?

Christ, I hope you didn't buy juice from there too... £25 for 120ml!

Good news on the mod though! I always wanted the original Gen when it came out.
bloody heck, i didnt look at the juice. that sure is a bit pricey for their own brand.

nah I still have plenty from when I stopped vaping last year. Should be good right?

bloody heck, i didnt look at the juice. that sure is a bit pricey for their own brand.

Exactly! I wouldn't even pay that for premium imported stuff.

I've set my limits to £15 for 120ml and £8 for 50ml, anything higher is taking the piss. I'm probably too used to Vaping101 being so cheap but I find it hard to believe some stores can justify charging upwards of a tenner for 50ml.

nah I still have plenty from when I stopped vaping last year. Should be good right?

Yeah should be ok but if you'd previously added the nic shots I'd give it a small test first to see if it's gone peppery.

ive got almost 5 year old juice thats still decent to vape. they usually say use by 1-2 years but thats just a guide.
if it tastes musty or peppery then nic shot gone off so dump. if it tastes ok then vape on.

Blimey I just checked there site £25 notes for a Billy no mates liquid fook no.

https://cloudvapours.co.uk/

Got it from here. Seen lot of reviews saying they are good. Hoping you're not gonna tell me I just got conned!

Speaking of conned I'm gonna make another thread about a shop. I bought some disposables from there. Haven't arrived. Went on to trust pilot and it seems loads of people are complaining about the same issue!
Mate I would not use them again unless your loaded in future do yourself a favour & check out Vaping101.

Exactly! I wouldn't even pay that for premium imported stuff.

I've set my limits to £15 for 120ml and £8 for 50ml, anything higher is taking the piss. I'm probably too used to Vaping101 being so cheap but I find it hard to believe some stores can justify charging upwards of a tenner for 50ml.

Yeah should be ok but if you'd previously added the nic shots I'd give it a small test first to see if it's gone peppery.

I have to agree, some prices are ridiculous and if i had to buy them i would probably go back to smoking, thankfully there is Liquid out there for us poor and needy folk. I think Washington Vapes is a good place to buy Liquid on a budget, though they do charge a flat rate of a 5er for delivery.

I've got 18650 batteries. The pink ones. Good condition still and have an external charger that does one at a time.

I actually did some tinkering and managed to get the old mod working again. Nice to be sitting around surrounding by epic clouds again lol.

Not sure how this thing will last so I'm glad I've got the Vaporesso on the way

Back
Top Bottom