What's new

Dj vape address please

Thread is two years old but according to TRUST PILOT loads of people (including myself) still getting caught by this!

I ordered from here with my confirmation saying would be sent by Royal Mail but received a China post tracking number (that doesn't even work).

Email doesn't reply to any of my queries so clearly its a scam. Luckily I only dropped 23 quid on this shite.

they are still trading and they still have a .co.uk address.
with all the covid kicking off over in china again it could take a couple of months but you may still get the order.
but as you mentioned on your other post about disposables i would be very cautious inhaling any shite that could be in them from this dodgy company.

I got sucked into this too a couple of months ago. He's a dropshipper from China with a UK domain.
My order arrived 3-4 weeks later so you will probably still get your order, albeit not in the 3-5 days quoted on the website.
I think he's a one man band. The guy I emailed replied with the name of Danny and I think everyone else on Trustpilot dealt with him as well.
I've started editing my bookmarks now so that I know where sites are based.

upload_2022-5-24_13-3-45.png

I think a lot of people have been suckered in including me, DJ Vape are owned and run by Vape Link also Drop Shippers, I have to say that i don't agree with @Willo3092 that 3aVape are reputable, they messed me about for a few weeks with a Techmod, They told me Royal Mail had received it, contacted RM and they said that all they had received was a notification that they were sending something though nothing had arrived. They were still saying it was on it's way though none of the tracking companies had any idea where it was. I finally got a refund and it's the last time i use them.

I think a lot of people have been suckered in including me, DJ Vape are owned and run by Vape Link also Drop Shippers, I have to say that i don't agree with @Willo3092 that 3aVape are reputable, they messed me about for a few weeks with a Techmod, They told me Royal Mail had received it, contacted RM and they said that all they had received was a notification that they were sending something though nothing had arrived. They were still saying it was on it's way though none of the tracking companies had any idea where it was. I finally got a refund and it's the last time i use them.

I marked it as reputable because someone on here mentioned a successful order with them. I haven't actually ordered anything from them myself.
I'll amend my bookmarks :2thumbsup:

3avape are on my recommended list and i can only go by feedback to keep it updated so thats 1 strike against them.

I marked it as reputable because someone on here mentioned a successful order with them. I haven't actually ordered anything from them myself.
I'll amend my bookmarks :2thumbsup:

Someone has to order from China cos that's where the bulk of the gear is made. If you want it cheap, tighten your panties and suck up the wait, or order from the UK and pay more, simples.

Have used them a couple of times, slow as the death star but I got my stuff.

I ordered from them once as my wife was after a white Pico mod, I knew they were drop shippers from China but I couldn't find a UK vendor who had any. Iirc it took about 3 weeks but it did eventually arrive.

Well these last few posts are encouraging. I guess I'll get my stuff at some point then.

Here's hoping anyway.

Back
Top Bottom