What's new

How long ...

Thanks very much for the reply, mate.
On charge, the lights flash often intermittently.
Nothing to do with the pods but I fancy trying a more advanced kit - I've got my eye on a Voopoo x PnP.
Any good ?

I actually stopped using all the 'premade coil' devices years ago when I got into building until the start of lockdown I wanted something simple as a backup and loved the look of the Voopoo Drag series with the pods. Since then They have been used more that my RDAs and I now have about 5 pods and 3 versions of the mods - the DragX, Drag Max (dual battery) and the DragXPlus (21700).

I don't know what it is but I just love them, I've recommended them to 6 people I know... 2 who were looking for something better than the cheapy rubbish ones they had been using, 3 some who were builders like me and 1 who had never vaped and was looking to get off cigs. They have become daily go-to's for all of them and the last guy hasn't gone back to cigs so that should be recommendation enough :)

Edit * If you dont want the fuss with external batteries and chargers, the Drag S is the built in version

Welcome to the planet @HypnoToad, and I hope you find all the answers you're looking for.

TBH, I've never been a complete fan of the PNP's, as I've always found them to be a bit leaky and the coil life a little short. Unfortunately GeekVape's quality seems to have taken a bit of a hit at the moment too as they seem to be on a bit of cost cutting drive. They have a good reputation but seem to be living on past laurels at the moment.

I've always found @Innokin or @Vaporesso products to be good for beginners, and I'd always recommend an external battery device, even if it is a bit more faff.

@dovpo_uk, VapeFly and Lost Vape all make some excellent high quality kits too and are well worth look. Remember you can always mix and match your mods and tanks if you can't find something off the shelf that suits you.

Welcome to the planet @HypnoToad, and I hope you find all the answers you're looking for.

TBH, I've never been a complete fan of the PNP's, as I've always found them to be a bit leaky and the coil life a little short. Unfortunately GeekVape's quality seems to have taken a bit of a hit at the moment too as they seem to be on a bit of cost cutting drive. They have a good reputation but seem to be living on past laurels at the moment.

I've always found @Innokin or @Vaporesso products to be good for beginners, and I'd always recommend an external battery device, even if it is a bit more faff.

@dovpo_uk, VapeFly and Lost Vape all make some excellent high quality kits too and are well worth look. Remember you can always mix and match your mods and tanks if you can't find something off the shelf that suits you.
Always happy to be tagged.Thanks @Astral

Also remember that you can buy a Quality Mod and further down the line it could develop faults but that is pretty rare. There are a good few brands that i trust and a few that i don't.

Really getting used to my Voopoo (horrible name) device with all of your help.
Once again, thanks all so much.

Back
Top Bottom