What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beserker V3

I didn't actually like the new Berserker at first but it's growing on me, I doubt it'll be too long before I add one to my collection. You can't usually go too wrong with a Berserker.

That said, there's a few new attys catching my eye at the moment and I'm torn. I'm starting to fancy a bit of the exotic stuff, but there's so few reviews on some of them it's hard to to choose and a bit of a punt right now. It doesn't help that I have such specific requirements and have to really like the aesthetics of something to go for it, so there's usually a compromise somewhere.

To be honest, I'm not completely sold on the looks of the new Berserker, but I bet it's a good performer and might be one I relent on.

I didn't actually like the new Berserker at first but it's growing on me, I doubt it'll be too long before I add one to my collection. You can't usually go too wrong with a Berserker.

That said, there's a few new attys catching my eye at the moment and I'm torn. I'm starting to fancy a bit of the exotic stuff, but there's so few reviews on some of them it's hard to to choose and a bit of a punt right now. It doesn't help that I have such specific requirements and have to really like the aesthetics of something to go for it, so there's usually a compromise somewhere.

To be honest, I'm not completely sold on the looks of the new Berserker, but I bet it's a good performer and might be one I relent on.
I'm a bit like that when it comes to aesthetics but i really like the look of the silver berserker in shorty mode
Not so much with the extension tank though
I'll probably pick one up.

When you say exotic stuff do you mean high end mtl tanks?

EDIT: It's listed as frosted grey not silver

When you say exotic stuff do you mean high end mtl tanks?

Hi @akuma, not necessarily high end (I'm not nearly rich enough for that. Lol), I just mean the more obscure choices or less obvious ones.

I'm just fancying life a little away from the main stream at the moment.

:sinister:

upload_2022-5-25_9-53-24.png

Well, its landed. If you order it from EcigOne, you are guaranteed to get the non-TPD version, so you get all the extra tall glass in both colours :2thumbsup:

EcigOne is it the 2 or 6ml there shipping I was bit confused on there site?
Its both. with the short glass on, its 2ml. If you pop the tall glass on, its 6ml.

TPD versions are 2ml only, you don't get the tall glass with them, or the chimney extender.

Back
Top Bottom