1. Ninjazx6
2. Jee
3. Fazz711
4. Amnesiac
5. Willo3092
6. tincool
7. TomCon
8. BULLDOG1964
Put my name in the hat as the wife likes the look of these if thats ok thanks for the chance.

1. Ninjazx6
2. Jee
3. Fazz711
4. Amnesiac
5. Willo3092
6. tincool
7. TomCon
8. BULLDOG1964
9, phatbhoy

@richierich, Hat in the ring and my grateful thx for the opportunity

Cracking giveaway and thanks for the chance to win but it’s not an entry for me. Good luck peeps.

Cracking giveaway, but I habitually turn my nose up at stock coil tanks so maybe it's best I sit this one out and they go to someone more deserving.

Good luck to everyone in the running.

Cracking giveaway, but I habitually turn my nose up at stock coil tanks so maybe it's best I sit this one out and they go to someone more deserving.

You don't have to use the tanks, the mods on their own are great

You don't have to use the tanks, the mods on their own are great

I know bud. But I'd only use the dual battery mod - the single and stock coil tanks would just gather dust. I'm sure someone else would get much better use out of them. Tempting though LOL.

I know bud. But I'd only use the dual battery mod - the single and stock coil tanks would just gather dust. I'm sure someone else would get much better use out of them. Tempting though LOL.
I’m exactly the same mate and it’s the reason why I didn’t enter otherwise it’s a great dual battery mod.

Prior to using these I would have said the same, but honestly they're amazing. I've been using my usual mesh RTAs all weekend but have been missing the flavour of the GTi coils whilst I wait for a new pack to arrive. Not something I ever thought I'd openly admit to :D

Prior to using these I would have said the same, but honestly they're amazing. I've been using my usual mesh RTAs all weekend but have been missing the flavour of the GTi coils whilst I wait for a new pack to arrive. Not something I ever thought I'd openly admit to :D

I'm continuing to use the 0.4 coils on top of the 80S as my daily secondary device. I managed to get back on the Odin with the Kylin M Pro, but I really could have continued using the 0.2 coils on the 200. They are good :)

Back
Top Bottom