What's new

Review Various V69 Flavours

Thanks for the reviews @MTLMike! If there are any flavours that you wouldn't normally buy, but you want to review, then send me a DM and I'll sort some for you.
No problem at all, as a vaper with a limited budget, your liquids caught my attention immediately and if I'm vaping them, I may as well put my thoughts on here for those who might also be interested. I've still got 10 more flavours to try out (currently vaping the Apple and will post my thoughts here later) but I'd definitely be happy to review some more for you :)

Flavour: Apple - https://vape69.com/product/apple-flavour/

It's a Green Apple, just a slight sourness to it but still crisp and sweet, reminds me of Zap Juice's Aisu Green Apple without all of the cooling which is perfect for me as I don't really tend to like "iced" flavours.

They mention sweet toffee on the product page, I have to say that I'm not getting that at all, just the Green Apple but that's fine with me as I don't find myself wanting that toffee note to come through and I would definitely purchase this one again based on just the flavour I'm getting now.

For 69p, I am not disappointed and I have definitely had more expensive apple flavours or bought the Mrs more expensive apple flavours that didn't taste as nice as this one does to me.

Thanks for reading my ramblings and I'll be back again in a day or two with the next flavour :)

Flavour: Rhubarb & Custard - https://vape69.com/product/rhubarb-custard-flavour/

I was very excited for this one and I am not disappointed, this is a decent Rhubarb & Custard sweet, which leans a bit more towards the Rhubarb instead of a balance between the two which I would prefer but it's definitely not a deal breaker nor does it ruin this liquid for me.

I've been thoroughly enjoying this the last day or two, the last time I had Rhubarb & Custard was an Ecigr8 nic salt and while the flavour was good, it was pretty harsh, in fact all the flavours I tried from that brand were.

The V69 one hasn't had that issue at all, it's been smooth and tasty the whole time, although my wick started looking very dark after 4-5ml or so, likely being the sweeteners. I'm glad I'm using this in a rebuildable as I'm not sure how well a stock coil would last in comparison.

I will definitely be getting it again even if it likes to darken my wick quickly, it's a very good flavour for not a lot of money and scratches that Rhubarb & Custard itch I get from time to time.

Thank you very much for reading, back again in a day or two with another one :)

Last edited:
Flavour: Grape - https://vape69.com/product/grape-flavour/

Sad to say, I couldn't even vape a full tank of this one. It's really artificial and sickly sweet, which I expected to a degree with the description saying it is more like the American Candy.

That being said, I have had a few Grape Candy/Soda flavours that I have actually enjoyed so I thought this one was at least worth trying. There's just something about this one that doesn't agree with my taste buds, there's a particular note in both the initial taste and after taste that I personally found rather unpleasant.

There was another liquid I had a while ago that also had this or at least a very similar note to it, it was one of Nasty Juice's Shisha flavours, either the Double Apple or the Grape Raspberry. That liquid was also very quickly changed out for something else.

Of course we all have different palates and preferences so while I did not enjoy this at all, I cannot say for certain that someone else wouldn't. I can say though that this one will not be added to my basket again and there are more enjoyable Grape flavours out there for me.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Flavour: Blue Raspberry - https://vape69.com/product/blue-raspberry-flavour/

Unfortunately another one I cannot bring myself to continue vaping, I usually like Blue Raspberry flavours but this one is too sour for me and also has a harshness to it, similar to what I was experiencing with the Pear Drops flavour.

There is usually a balance between sweet and sour with this type of flavour or it leans more to the sweet side but this one is just pretty much sour and sharp all round.

This is one for me that also won't get purchased again, but if you like really sour flavours then it could be passable for you, they do also do an iced version of this flavour but I can't really see that improving anything for me if the Blue Raspberry mixture is the same.

So it's on to the next flavour for me, I'll be back soon with my thoughts, thank you for reading :)

Flavour: Mango - https://vape69.com/product/mango-flavour/

This was another flavour I was looking forward to, I've been craving a nice Mango for MTL recently and this one I am glad to report, fits the bill.

Ripe and sweet, this is just what I was hoping it would be, reminds me of these Mango Juice infused gummies my Mrs used to bring home and those were just lovely.

I will definitely be picking this one up again, it's well worth the 69p and is on par or better than some of the more expensive offerings I've tried.

Thanks for reading, back in a day or two with the next flavour for you all :)

Flavour: Vim - https://vape69.com/product/vim-flavour/

Surprisingly this one really tasted like Vimto, maybe not bang on but very close. The partner had just tried Vimo by Dr Frost, another Vimto inspired flavour that was £2.99, tasted nothing like Vimto and was actually unpleasant to vape.

This V69 flavour tastes good and vapes well...until the it destroys my cotton after about 2ml and needs to be rewicked. I thought the Rhubarb & Custard was a coil killer but damn this one did the damage almost twice as fast. Again, I'm glad I'm testing these liquids in a rebuildable because that could have been annoying with a stock coil tank.

I hope maybe they can improve this overtime with the batches that follow because the flavour is decent but having to change cotton or coils multiple times for a 10ml bottle isn't very practical or convenient.

Thanks for reading, back again soon with the next flavour :)

Flavour: Watermelon - https://vape69.com/product/watermelon-flavour/

A nice flavour that reminds me of those Watermelon Gummy Candies, a slight sour note but still sweet and refreshing.

One of the partner's current favourite flavours is Basics Watermelon Nic Salt by Grey Haze, this V69 liquid tastes pretty similar but without the cooling, they do offer an iced version though if that's what you like.

Another one that I would happily purchase again and is definitely on par or better than more expensive Watermelon flavours.

Thanks for reading, I'll be back again soon with another flavour :)

Last edited:
Flavour: Rainbow - https://vape69.com/product/rainbow-flavour/

A mixture of Orange, Lemon, Lime, Grape and Strawberry according to the site but I have to say I really struggled to taste anything other than the Lemon and Lime in this liquid, which wasn't bad but just not for me unfortunately.

I think the recipe needs to be reworked so that the Lemon and Lime flavourings are weaker and are more in the background of the overall flavour profile.

The mixture as it is now though, the Lemon and Lime are too overpowering in my opinion and it kind of spoiled this flavour for me personally. I would rather spend the extra 31p and get a bottle of 88vape's Fruit Medley or Rainbow Burst as they are more balanced and I can taste most of the different fruit flavourings in those two.

With that being said though, I know some people really enjoy Lemon and Lime flavours and this could be a good flavour for them but it's not one I would purchase again.

Thanks for reading, back again soon with the next flavour :)

Apologies for the delay with the 3 flavours that I haven't reviewed yet.

I've been preoccupied with other things and haven't really had the time to sit down and try them out.

I should be able to post my thoughts on another one within the next few days.

Thank you for reading and for your patience :)

Back
Top Bottom