What's new

POTV Gentleman's Snusing Circle - Opening soon :D

Quite tempted by this, but at the same time i'm terrified as the gum stuff didn't agree with me at all
(I used it, it hurt, then I needed to run to the toilet within ten minutes)...

Another time maybe :P

Quite tempted by this, but at the same time i'm terrified as the gum stuff didn't agree with me at all
(I used it, it hurt, then I needed to run to the toilet within ten minutes)...

Another time maybe :P

If you want to try some mini portions, which are milder than the standard portions, give me a holler with your address and I'll pop some in the post. They taste minty and salty. At first they are like the nrt gum, but that does wear off. As long as you keep it in the same place and don't feck about with it with your tongue, its quite nice - definitely an acquired taste, but worth a try if you fancy having a go mate. :D

If you want to try some mini portions, which are milder than the standard portions, give me a holler with your address and I'll pop some in the post. They taste minty and salty. At first they are like the nrt gum, but that does wear off. As long as you keep it in the same place and don't feck about with it with your tongue, its quite nice - definitely an acquired taste, but worth a try if you fancy having a go mate. :D

I'd be more than happy to try this instead of doing a video juice challenge on the dual coil (Actually, I would fancy that as well) :P
I'll pm my adress over sir! And feel free to give me whichever one you find rough, as I'd probably like it...

I'd be more than happy to try this instead of doing a video juice challenge on the dual coil (Actually, I would fancy that as well) :P
I'll pm my adress over sir! And feel free to give me whichever one you find rough, as I'd probably like it...

Sent you a PM mate. To be honest, taste is even more subjective of snus than juice, to be honest! I'll send yours our when I send Andy's out to him, so maybe a couple of days delay - but it'll be worth it ;)

No hurry at all! Will probably try it at home before I venture to college... as I said in the PM back, it sounds ideal for when I'm stuck in the workshop!
My mod and dripper are hardly discreet :P

Ok chaps. I've made it to Finland, but despite stopping for diesel approximately five million times in Sweden(give or take) I didn't see a single tin of snus. Sorry to be pathetic, but maybe someone can point me in the right direction? The problem is, we really haven't allowed any time to stop and mooch about so it'd need to be somewhere easy to get to. I know we have a couple of Swedish gents on this thread so any advice will be helpful...

I'm looking for a supplier also, found a few on the net but not are which is best and never tried it before. Whats a good make?

cheers Bub

where can I buy this stuff guys?

I'm looking for a supplier also, found a few on the net but not are which is best and never tried it before. Whats a good make?

cheers Bub

Hello Gents. Apologies for not replying sooner - there are a couple of sites you can buy from who will ship to the UK - Northerner and SnusLine. Bear in mind that northerner ship from the states as well as sweden, so any goods from the states may be subject to further charges.

If you want to try some before you commit to an order, drop me a line and I'll pop some samples in the post for you to try. I've got limited types, but enough to give you an idea of what its like. :D

Cheers!

EDIT: Forgot to say, Swedish Match is generally regarded as the best, however, no one will sell it to countries within Europe. I use Thunder, Odens and Offroad.

I hate being pushy, but I'm bumping my previous post. And I'm looking specifically in your direction Niked :P

Back
Top Bottom