What's new

VApril 2022 - has anyone has started?

E-Liquid Superstore

Premium Vendor
Let's start a thread that offers those quitting smoking some support! Quitting is hard, but it's so much easier when you have those around you who have also overcome that battle!

If you've already quit and are an active vaper, share some tips in the comments! :14:

I'll start first with a tip!

It takes 18 days to start a habit. If you started on 1 April, you've got just 12 more days before your new habit (vaping, patches, gum or whatever smoking cessation tool you're using) forms into a new habit! Keep pushing forward! :woohoo:

Determination is the number one ingredient to want to stop smoking, and through family we turned to vaping. With so many vape devices and eliquids and obtaining peoples opinions from sites like POTV can keep your mind occupied and help ease you off of smoking. That’s what worked for me and my wife.

When I quit smoking all I had to do was use heroin for 10 days straight. Hey presto - no more tobacco addiction problem.

Determination is the number one ingredient to want to stop smoking, and through family we turned to vaping. With so many vape devices and eliquids and obtaining peoples opinions from sites like POTV can keep your mind occupied and help ease you off of smoking. That’s what worked for me and my wife.
:bliss:

I don't know where the 12 days to quit comes from. Addiction i think is a lifelong thing imo, when things get me down i often think about getting some baccy and starting again. Being ill was my motivation for quitting and i think poor health would be one of the major reason's to quit. I have seen and heard of non-smokers who have started vaping, that is something i just don't understand.

I don't know where the 12 days to quit comes from. Addiction i think is a lifelong thing imo, when things get me down i often think about getting some baccy and starting again. Being ill was my motivation for quitting and i think poor health would be one of the major reason's to quit. I have seen and heard of non-smokers who have started vaping, that is something i just don't understand.
i agree with you; if like me you smoked for 25yrs, stopping in a short time is great but so so hard. i had a bad heart attack 3 yrs ago, i stopped drinking.fried food and fags. i thought alcohol would be hard to stop but it was not. i came to the conclusion that the best way to stop smoking was to smoke!!i cut down to a fag every 2 hrs. it did not take more than 3 weeks till i was only having 2 fags a day. now i mix my own juices and add juice that by rights, should not be good together..result is some great mixes. after 3 years i now still have 2 fags a day as i believe that if you want something then have it. its when you have no fags you want one, if you have some beside you,you will ignore them. when i say 2 fags/day i mean rollies. that would equate to 1 standard cancer stick. dont deny your body, just remember that 1 fag equals 3 mins and costs around 5 hrs of vaping.

Back
Top Bottom