What's new

Review Hcigar’s Hammer clone from Vape Geek

well enjoy, wan of the lads, no and fuck me were the 80's that great lmfao

The 80 was awesome. It was like the 60s but at least twenty years better.

You'll adore it, it's a stunningly well made bit of kit...even if clones are all shit and fall apart after a couple of weeks ;)

Whit, can I please suggest that you refrain from posting, when you are like this, its becoming a bit like 'groundhog day'!

FWIW - I paid full price for the Hammer and would have stated if I'd received it free for purposes of review. :)

course you did

Whether or not you chose to believe that is up to you, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Today's review states that I received the Lavalock free. Again, I don't give a shit if you believe that either.

Enjoy the rest of your evening :)

hi guys

right after having a play last night with the hammer and taking some pics this morning i just wanted to show the small differences for battery fitment.

yes it is possible to use 18350 nipple tops, you just need to do a couple of things to get them to work right :)

firstly you need to remove the inner switch ring

then you need to screw this directly on to the switch itself as far as it will go

then you need to place your nipple top battery 'inverted' (nipple down) into the hammer

then screw the whole switch assembly onto the mod.....the next 2 pictures sure the aesthetical difference in using a nippe top and a flat top....nipple top pic is first and you will see the inner locking ring protrudes very slightly

the one thing i do think the nipple top gives the mod is a slightly more 'positive' push on the switch, but this is minimal.

i have taken a few more pics just to show the switch assembly taken apart (thats a paps spring btw) and general all round pics of the mod....at the mo i use carto tanks so pictured is a trap tank with a diver in it :)

Back
Top Bottom