What's new

Review Hcigar’s Hammer clone from Vape Geek

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
It's a review of something I paid for and the words are my own, no one at POTV or Vape Geek are responsible for it, just me. If you enjoy it then I'm glad...if you don't then that's just tough shit because there's no refunds on the time you wasted. Clock DVA's '4 Hours' was an awesome single.

hammer.jpg

Does it look like something of value then?

It’s a battery holder. It’s a battery holder just like the original, built to power a vaping atty, and it serves that function. The question must therefore be rewritten into ‘is it worth the £49.99?’ and the answer is a commanding ‘Yes’.

It carries its reassuring weight from the box into the palm and becomes the thing I bought it to be – something I want to enjoy looking at while vaping, not something I can place on a table in front of other vapers to make them jealous. Everyone can own one of these, its a piece of engineering all people can access not just those with large disposable incomes and the fortune to be lucky on waiting lists.

Full review here

Available from @Vape Geek here for £49.99 (and that includes recorded delivery to your grubby mitts)

Last edited:
And if I'd known I wasn't going to be able to see it again until Xmas day I'd have got two. :12:

It was an Xmas surprise I wasn't planning on :D