What's new

Review Stainless Steel Lavafire Lock V4 mech mod

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
I received this mod free of charge for purposes of review but mainly because I give great head. The words are my own but you can copy and change them at your leisure. I am not a responsible person, POTV are not responsible for my review. Adam Ant is a trainspotter.

Some things just work in a way which the Taylor Wimpey builders just don’t (in regard to the road outside my house). These builders are ugly and hang around doing nothing but peering into holes. Oh, for sure, they go off for frequent fag breaks and sit in their vans a lot, but mainly they simply stand by one of the holes in the road with vacant expressions, waiting for home time.

So, come on vendors: someone out there needs to be seriously considering stocking this in their range. They also come in coloured anodised aluminium for those who like even lighter weight and, err, colour. Should vendors continue to ignore this fine device then your only option is to import from abroad and the cheapest I can see is around $30 from the States.

Full review HERE

DSC_0025.jpg

Last edited:
***UPDATE: I have discovered that Mods&Atties are selling the plain SS version of this in a box set for £59.39 – probably a bit rich but the above comments about the quality of the Titan-inspired mod hold true. Check it out on THIS LINK

First time I have seen one of these,other than the one which I got from ecig outlet about a month ago,this was my first mech mod ,when I got it they had just come in and the guy
Said that he thought they where around £30 so I got one,went back next week and they have them on sale for £40 .now they have the anodised ones aswell
great little vaper,love it, on the bottom locking it says beauticig

I've lent mine out to Daz as his M16 committed suicide. Hopefully he'll throw in his thoughts about it at some point.

What I have noticed over the last week while doing a load of swapping attys on mods was that it was one of the weaker mods. I reckon I'm going to start doing a chart comparing unloaded mechs on the blog just so I can keep a comparable track on performance. That said, I still love its looks and dinky size...and it still feels a solid little bugger in use akin to the brass M16.

As a first relatively cheap (£30 not to bad ) mod, its not bad at all too see how you get on with it,but at that price you could get a chi you or nemesis from vapegeek for less than a tenner more

Back
Top Bottom