What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL and DTL

Nowhere near i bet lol, you have 100s and i am in my 50s Mod and Tank wise.
Haha you got a little way to go then. Main thing is your happy and its keeping you off the smokes. I've never looked back. Bought some real s*** in the past but at the time loved them. I was shocked when I treated myself to a few new RTAs before xmas and was amazed how good they were.
I' still keep my eye out for bargains lol.

Haha you got a little way to go then. Main thing is your happy and its keeping you off the smokes. I've never looked back. Bought some real s*** in the past but at the time loved them. I was shocked when I treated myself to a few new RTAs before xmas and was amazed how good they were.
I' still keep my eye out for bargains lol.

Yeah i love a Bargain, My First Blotto was £19.99 then they came down in price to £13.99 so bought another and now i heard they are down to £8.99 which is unbelievable really.

Yeah i love a Bargain, My First Blotto was £19.99 then they came down in price to £13.99 so bought another and now i heard they are down to £8.99 which is unbelievable really.
Crikey, too good to pass up. Best get another couple just in case lol.

I’m not even going to try and compete with you two when I think how minimalistic my small collection is, we’ll done.

Don't get me wrong i love DTL and won't change but i am really enjoying the flavour and hit i am getting with MTL. I normally get fed up with Lack of flavour and hit but this time it's a Revelation. Don't know what i have done different though.

Maybe you're actually putting some 50/50 liquid into one now?

I found this on quora, which means it may be complete nonsense, but it might explain why mtl gives u a stronger hit, givin the same amount of vapor

'With vaping, you CAN absorb a fair amount of nicotine, but 1) it takes longer than with smoking (15 minutes as opposed to 10 seconds), and 2) you need to mainly inhale just to the back of the throat, and keep the vapor more in the mouth and nose, than inhale it deeply — you won't absorb much nicotine in your lungs, ...'

Like i said, it was just a google result, but it was on the internet so it must be true

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom