What's new

Vape Sourcing - feedback?

Daft Vaper

Postman
Hi all
Anyone used these guys? I tend to check in with POTV when I go to step outside my normal circle of vendors and the feedback I have had has been really helpful

many thanks

only used them once as far as i can remember but that was way back before the paypal fiasco and brexit with tax being added to certain chinese suppliers.

theve also been on my suppliers list for years and were recommended by other members.

they are also vendors on here and post deals daily so if you have a queary you could pm them.

Just be aware it's Chinese New Year from tomorrow until 5th Feb, so there will be delays.

I had a delivery from them today - 2 weeks from Hong Kong to UK, so not bad. I’ve used them several times in the past, with no problems. As mentioned above though, Chinese New Year is imminent, so expect delivery to take longer.

DJ, Crewella & Leni thanks for your responses, all helpful. Unbelievably I didn’t realise they were based in China so the excellent price for a Steam Crave RDTA will be taxed and probably end up not too far south of UK pricing. Add the loss of security of PayPal and it’s starting to look as attractive as me (which is not very).

thank you though once again

Back
Top Bottom