What's new

Battery care

Thank you, I'll do that. I just worry in a dual deck that there won't be enough cotton and don't want leaking

If you don't have enough cotton to fill the juice wells, just use a few pieces of the offcuts and shove bits into the juice wells with tweezers to stop leaks.

You're not talking about comparing reputable batteries with those AWT ones are you?
No, I was just trying to find a better deal as I forgot about the discount code. I knew already what the answer would be but don't know till you ask. Someone might have had the ones I posted

If you don't have enough cotton to fill the juice wells, just use a few pieces of the offcuts and shove bits into the juice wells with tweezers to stop leaks.
I've done that with the Kensei before as that was leaking. Cool, I'll have a play when my batteries arrive. My GRUS can just be for home use till then. Thank you

No, I was just trying to find a better deal as I forgot about the discount code. I knew already what the answer would be but don't know till you ask. Someone might have had the ones I posted
Sorry you said earlier you only get two hours from your batteries @ 50w.

A decent pair of batteries should see you through at least the best part of the day @ 50w and the 21700's should come close to double that.

Just checking you've not still been using the AWT ones you posted about very early on in the thread.

No I took them back and swapped for liquid lol. Thank you, can't wait to use the Grus without worrying 2 batteries won't be enough to get me through the day. I could always stick an 18650 in the box for emergencies so I'm still carrying 2 batteries with me. I've never ran out with my SMOK and taking 2 in my bag. Generally swap batteries on my way home
Sorry you said earlier you only get two hours from your batteries @ 50w.

A decent pair of batteries should see you through at least the best part of the day @ 50w and the 21700's should come close to double that.

Just checking you've not still been using the AWT ones you posted about very early on in the thread.

Couldn't wait, single deck done and vaping at 30 watts but I've got a bit of a whistle now

Think too much air flow with a single coil, limiting it is a bit better and less noisy
IMG_20220123_183630.jpg

My batteries arrived yay. They've been on charge for 2 hours and not moved lol. How long do they take? I've only got about 4 hours from getting home from work to going to bed lol

My batteries arrived yay. They've been on charge for 2 hours and not moved lol. How long do they take? I've only got about 4 hours from getting home from work to going to bed lol

Depends on the charger. If you're talking about your P42A's then they are 4200mAh to full charge. Probably 50% longer than your 18650's. what 18650's do you have and how long did they take to charge?

Back
Top Bottom