What's new

Hi from a newbie

Hey @Dani35 :)

Welcome to POTV and well done on the 2 months! :2thumbsup:

Its very normal and common to try kits and not like them all, its amazing how quickly u become so used to a type of device too.

The kits are quite different as u have notice im sure, smok has a wider mouthpiece and if i remember maybe more airy and the pockex is more tight and has a smaller drip tip.
Which coil have u tried with the Pockex?
What is it that you like or don't like? Be specific
What juice are you using?

We can then try and help you.

Thanks. DEE

Aw thank you for replying, even these questions are helpful to get me thinking.
With the Smok, I hadn't thought about it but yes I do like the "airy" feeling.
I like the feeling of the air flowing into my mouth.
But probably most important is I like tasting the flavour. With the Smok, I've learned that I like the Mesh 1.0 coil best.
With both devices I've mainly been using nic salts with fruity flavours.

With the Pockex, I've tried the 2 coils which came with it. 0.8 and 1.2.
The 0.8 coil wasn't nice at all, it was crackling and spitting and just didn't taste right in general. After reading a little I thought maybe the nic salts with the 0.8 were the reason for a burnt taste and no flavour.
So I swapped to the 1.2 coil. Using a shortfill topped up with a nic salts shot.
This helped with the burnt taste, but not so much with the flavour. There's almost no flavour at all.

There's many great reviews for the pockex so I feel like it's maybe a case of finding the right combo of coil, juice etc. I want to persevere to find the right combo but I'm just not sure what to even try.

Thanks again for reading!

Back
Top Bottom