What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tonyb pulse aio mod and rba

I got a frosted one, lobbed that nasty white drip tip at the cat to play with, I'm impressed with the size for 21700 battery, the panels were cringingly close to fitting the BB ones but the polarity is different and the fire button position, I might design some 3D printed ones for it.

Silver battery wrap next, but I'm itching to strip it down as far as possible.

But there's no way it's going to replace my BB's as it just doesn't feel quite right.

VandyVape_Pulse_AIO_Kit-1.jpg
VandyVape_Pulse_AIO_Kit-2.jpg

I got a frosted one, lobbed that nasty white drip tip at the cat to play with, I'm impressed with the size for 21700 battery, the panels were cringingly close to fitting the BB ones but the polarity is different and the fire button position, I might design some 3D printed ones for it.

Silver battery wrap next, but I'm itching to strip it down as far as possible.

But there's no way it's going to replace my BB's as it just doesn't feel quite right.

View attachment 264298 View attachment 264299

Never even took the tip out of the box l always use a khw tip on most of my stuff

Is it me or is the RBA deck fitting far too loose at the base? I had to fit it fully before filling it up - unless I've done something silly but I don't think so.
The silicone gasket on the deck seems too skinny to hold it together.

I lobbed a MTL build into it, piss easy to build but 2.5mm diameter but it felt like there's too little cotton in the juice wells, it's vaping fine though and hasn't leaked yet.

Overall though I feel this has been designed more for DL/RDL so I doubt I will use either of the provided tanks, Q-ta-bix I reckon.

VandyVape_Pulse_AIO_Kit-RBA-4.jpg
VandyVape_Pulse_AIO_Kit-RBA-5.jpg

Yeah, it is a super-loose fit... I have switched to Aspire tanks from the Boxx kit. Nautilus and Qbix, cleaner and much better for MTL.

Is it me or is the RBA deck fitting far too loose at the base? I had to fit it fully before filling it up - unless I've done something silly but I don't think so.
The silicone gasket on the deck seems too skinny to hold it together.

I lobbed a MTL build into it, piss easy to build but 2.5mm diameter but it felt like there's too little cotton in the juice wells, it's vaping fine though and hasn't leaked yet.

Overall though I feel this has been designed more for DL/RDL so I doubt I will use either of the provided tanks, Q-ta-bix I reckon.

View attachment 264354 View attachment 264355

The gasket is a peice of crap there supposedly rectifying it and sending them out to people but you you have to ask for one and it's not good for mtl at all better off buying another bridge

I'm actually getting a decent MTL vape from it, closed the airflow off fully and it's not wet the bed yet, but it's an accident waiting to happen if you need to remove a full tank, pretty sure the weetabix is going in mine though, the weetabix had a proper ribbed gasket.

I'm not getting the BB luxury vibe though, the custom options look a bit pants but I just customised my controls......

eye-eye.jpg

Any idea how to select a SMART mode? My unit has a software version3.0 and refuses to select SMART or NORM modes...
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom