What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi from a newbie

Dani35

Hey everyone!

I quit smoking a few months back - heavy smoker. Couldn't have done it without vaping.
Started with a Smok Novo2, which I still love for the ease of use.
Now bought an Aspire Pockex so I have a back up - not loving it so much. So I've joined to learn more about different devices, hopefully learn some handy tips in general.

Cheers

Hi and welcome @Dani35 . Any questions, please do ask. Someone on here is sure to know the answer.

Hey @Dani35 :)

Welcome to POTV and well done on the 2 months! :2thumbsup:

Its very normal and common to try kits and not like them all, its amazing how quickly u become so used to a type of device too.

The kits are quite different as u have notice im sure, smok has a wider mouthpiece and if i remember maybe more airy and the pockex is more tight and has a smaller drip tip.
Which coil have u tried with the Pockex?
What is it that you like or don't like? Be specific
What juice are you using?

We can then try and help you.

Thanks. DEE

Hello @Dani35 and welcome to vaping. Well done for getting off the cigarette’s.
When I first started vaping with Vuse pens I got an @aspire pockex kit I thought it was a good kit I found the 1.2 coils work well for me with good flavour and warmth with 50/50 eliquid, I often use it for my out and about about vape for a change rather than carrying anything bulky about. Good luck with your vaping journey.

Last edited:
Just my thoughts if I were you I’d persevere with the @aspire pockex and try not to buy different kits you may not like. You’ve started in the right place on here for advice so use the opportunity to learn before spending money and see what style and sort of vaping suits you be mtl or dtl you’ll learn all about that as you go.

Hello and Welcome @Dani35 . The Aspire Pockex and Aspire AIO were my first Vapes though i did use the AIO mostly, the Pockex is a great device but i used Salts with it and not Freebase. I actually still have it somewhere but haven't used it for a good while. Think i read that there is a new version out now so might be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom