What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin Teams Up with Surgevapor – An E-cig WITHOUT Coil.

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
We felt the vape industry lacked something new. Something innovative, that would positively impact smokers and vapers view on what a vaping device is. An alternative that would make it lesser harmful for health, without compromising on the ease of use or performance. After years of research and engineering, our goal of creating a new vaping technology for improved tobacco harm reduction with more satisfaction is now a reality. Surge, the Ultrasonic vape pod system.

WechatIMG9.jpeg

What is ULTRASONIC VAPE?

Ultrasonic Vaping Technology atomizes e-liquid into vapour through high-speed VIBRATION.
Surge is powered by an ultrasonic vaping chip which vibrates at a super-high frequency (3 million hits per second) to split e-liquid into a cloud of aerosol.

WechatIMG6.jpeg

What makes it better?

Feel the Difference!

Stronger, Instant satisfaction.

WechatIMG14.jpeg

YOUR HEALTH MATTERS!
Lesser chemical emissions

WechatIMG15.jpeg

PURE FLAVOURS!
To the Last Drop.

WechatIMG16.jpeg

Exceptional quality of selected raw material ingredients.

WechatIMG2.jpeg

5 Color Options!

WechatIMG8.jpeg

To Learn more, please visit: https://surgevapor.com

Thank you!
Innokin Team

Last edited:
As @rew has said a review would be very useful. Will be interesting to see how an alternative to coils works. Technology moving at a pace well done @Innokin for a possible move forward in the vaping industry.

That’s ironic I just used the link above and all flavours are sold out.

An interesting technology though it's a prefilled pod system so limited choice of what liquid you can vape.

Agree with the above. Looks really interesting, but I would need to be able to use my own juice to make it worth a try for me.

Back
Top Bottom